• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

OOOH welcome to Hearthstone. Both myself and Baltimore Larry play from NFL-GAF.

Such a fun class when I took it.

Thank you. I haven't played a lot. I'm trying to unlock all my basic cards for all the heroes and I might buy an expansion/cards at some point.

If you want to add, it's just my name. FloydFathead

Little math involved, though being able to read HTML5 is helpful. Just a lot of breaking down a site and saying what can/needs be improved or removed. As well as how urgent these changes are needed.

See a little math is all it takes Printer.. And what's HTML5?

I somehow managed to only get a D in Consumer Math.. I am terrible at it.

Thank you. I haven't played a lot. I'm trying to unlock all my basic cards for all the heroes and I might buy an expansion/cards at some point.

If you want to add, it's just my name. FloydFathead

See a little math is all it takes Printer.. And what's HTML5?

I somehow managed to only get a D in Consumer Math.. I am terrible at it.

What's your extension #. There should be one or you could give me your email.

lUHeyds.jpg

Well I'm off to class, I'll leave you with a cheerleader dressed in one of the old school cheerleader uniforms since it's #Throwback week

Striker

Giants WR Rueben Randle admits he’s frustrated in offense, blames late interception vs. Jets on ‘miscommunication

“My opportunities have been cut down a little more,” Randle said. “Odell is pretty much the prime target for us offensively . . . It’s definitely frustrating. As a receiver you want to get more involved. It can be kind of tough when the opportunities are limited.”

Randle added that he has "no problem" with Odell Beckham being the No. 1 option. And when Randle has had opportunities, things haven’t exactly gone well, something that was on display on the disastrous fourth down that helped cost the Giants the win against the Jets. Randle explained that on SiriusXM, saying he “lost vision” of Manning and thus wound up slowing down in his route.
Haha, fuck off, bum.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG you slut, did you see?

Looks like your boy
not rando's boy
Kave is coming to the land of Cleve this weekend!

MRSA

Banned
Dude

What the fuck

Pats fans are the worst, not animu

Cajun > Gata

Animu didn't cheat their way into a playoff win over the Raiders

Animu had infected your ginger brain.

Animu Pats fans are the worst. Like that basic bitch jbug. He's fuckin terrible.

Imma be in RBH's city
for like 30 minutes whilst I wait for my connecting flight back to Charlotte
, we're gonna settle this President shit once and for all.

Meet me at the airport bro!

I'll be looking like this motherfucker

catman.jpg

Looks like your boy
not rando's boy
The game? I'm gonna say right now I'm sorry that this will be your first game.

From last weeks accounts the stadium wasn't filled and tailgating wasn't as packed as it usually is.

Still go tailgating if you can because it's always a great experience. But sounding like the despair with this team is up. I saw stadium pics last week and it was sad. People were giving away free tickets all week. Still have fun, but just know usually the game day experience is a lot more lively. Yeah we lose but the fans are usually still around.

Like I said before this is the worst I've felt about the team, and a lot seem to share the sentiment. Ppl keep comparing this team to the expansion ones.... You'll still have fun but, but know the city is usually more popping on game days

Have fun Kave :""")

RBH

Imma be in RBH's city

catman.jpg

I'm in Chicago for an interview tho until tomorrow.

So thankfully, it looks like I'll miss out on crossing paths with ya!

Even if only for 30 minutes, I'm sure the greatness of Atlanta will make you forget about boring 'ol Charlotte. :')

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The game? I'm gonna say right now I'm sorry that this will be your first game.

From last weeks accounts the stadium wasn't filled and tailgating wasn't as packed as it usually is.

Still go tailgating if you can because it's always a great experience. But sounding like the despair with this team is up. I saw stadium pics last week and it was sad. People were giving away free tickets all week. Still have fun, but just know usually the game day experience is a lot more lively. Yeah we lose but the fans are usually still around.

Like I said before this is the worst I've felt about the team, and a lot seem to share the sentiment. Ppl keep comparing this team to the expansion ones.... You'll still have fun but, but know the city is usually more popping on game days

Have fun Kave :""")

Hopefully they'll be a bit of "excitement" with Johnny starting again, either way zero fucks given. It's my first Cleve game I'll enjoy it. I'll be back again one day.

Looks like your boy
not rando's boy

Might be drunk off my ass by the time the the game starts so I'm good.

All expenses paid!

I'm gonna try to find this guy:

JOHNNY.0.gif

Aren't you going on a party bus with several other people? Also I would hope you are drunk Kavey to see that shit live.

Cleveland is a place that managed to produce such sadness that is the Browns. I wouldn't underestimate the dark powers that lay dormant in that city of shit.

I blame Art Modell..

Imma be in RBH's city

catman.jpg

Over/under on the fight? Place your bets.

I'm in Chicago for an interview tho until tomorrow.

So thankfully, it looks like I'll miss out on crossing paths with ya!

Even if only for 30 minutes, I'm sure the greatness of Atlanta will make you forget about boring 'ol Charlotte. :')

We need to send Sherman back down there..

KyleShanahan.txt time:

2010 Washington: Start 4-3, end 2-7
2011: 3-1, 2-10
2013: 3-5, 0-8
2014 Browns: 7-4, 0-5
2015 Falcons: 5-0, 1-6 so far

Offensive ranks in order
26 (Pass: 23, Run: 26)
18 (22, 20)
27 (26, 9)
28 (22, 26)
25 so far (24, 18)

Striker

How can you have Julio Jones at WR and have the 24th ranked pass-offense?

They're 7th in pass yards per game. But they're 14th in ppg, slightly ahead of the vaunted Jags and Eagles' offenses.

Syrinx

Matt Ryan threw 45 passes against the Bucs despite the game never being more than a one score game. And they had Freeman back.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
KyleShanahan.txt time:

2010 Washington: Start 4-3, end 2-7
2011: 3-1, 2-10
2013: 3-5, 0-8
2014 Browns: 7-4, 0-5
2015 Falcons: 5-0, 1-6 so far

Offensive ranks in order
26 (Pass: 23, Run: 26)
18 (22, 20)
27 (26, 9)
28 (22, 26)
25 so far (24, 18)

So you're saying that nepotism runs rampant in the NFL to the point where it defies logic?

Which was known but it's amazing just how persistent this is in the league.

Gobias

Banned
Well, I have to be up in a hour for a lab so I think I'll just jerk off and then drink coffee instead of sleeping.

Top Bottom