• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

MechDX

Look at this Dega:

drew_brees.jpg

Imagine him in Battle Red. :)

squicken

Philly media is killing McCoy. I agree he is a baby and what he said about Kelly being racist was way out of line, but he is an amazing player and the best RB the Eagles have ever had

Figured NFL GAF could help with my international travel questions:

So I'm applying for my Passport.

Im 99% sure I had one as a kid. No idea where it is now.

Do I need to list that as "I previously had a passport"? If so I should report it as lost?

Or do I need to proceed as if I never had one?

squicken

Do I need to list that as "I previously had a passport"? If so I should report it as lost?

Passports expire after 10 years I think. It's not lost. It's lapsed. But yes you should say you had one previously if you had one as a child

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You need to meet with a rep from the State Dept, correct? Just leave it blank and ask then.

Passports expire after 10 years I think. It's not lost. It's lapsed. But yes you should say you had one previously if you had one as a child

You need to meet with a rep from the State Dept, correct? Just leave it blank and ask then.

It just asks generically if you had a passport in the past and if so, what the number was.

Doesnt differentiate type or anything.

If you dont have the information it leads you to the form for reporting a lost Passport.

I have to do it all in person anyway so I will ask the person when I go.

Godslay

Banned
Man just realized the Chiefs can still take this division.
Broncos need to start showing up on offense.

Maybe the Chiefs will, maybe they won't.

I'm not going to sweat it as long as the ticket is punched to the playoffs.

They do have to play better on O. Mix of bad OL play, Brock hesitation, drops, fumbles, and crap redzone calls and execution will almost always result in a loss.

They can clean it up, but RT is going to be a problem going forward.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
O-H-I-O!

So much prosperity in the land of Cleve. I didn't expect this at all, I was very pleased with what I saw of this beautiful city.

Browns game was great, lots of drinks prior to/during/after the game.

Was just thrilled to see so many Browns fans, was nice for my friends to shut their slut mouths for once when they got insulted for their shit ass teams for once.

Also even crazier, discovered there is a Browns community in Toronto, they meet at a bar every Sunday to watch games. At least 30ish peeps every week the president was telling me. Gonna check that out for sure.

1000 years of prosperity to the Cleve!

Oh and also heard Derek Anderson played today?

What a time to be alive!

MechDX

O-H-I-O!

So much prosperity in the land of Cleve. I didn't expect this at all, I was very pleased with what I saw of this beautiful city.

Browns game was great, lots of drinks prior to/during/after the game.

Was just thrilled to see so many Browns fans, was nice for my friends to shut their slut mouths for once when they got insulted for their shit ass teams for once.

Also even crazier, discovered there is a Browns community in Toronto, they meet at a bar every Sunday to watch games. At least 30ish peeps every week the president was telling me. Gonna check that out for sure.

1000 years of prosperity to the Cleve!

Oh and also heard Derek Anderson played today?

What a time to be alive!

bone-lady.jpg

Did you meet this woman and sex her up? We need to know!

Tamanon

Banned
All you people talking about playoffs....this is all I have to look forward too tomorrow

Oh and the sweet throwbacks...

But that's it...

Sorry man, there's a moratorium on using sad Jaguar pictures for this week. Please use them again next week when they inexplicably lose to Atlanta.

squicken

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... but I don't think I have ever heard Cleveland referred to as a beautiful city. But glad you had fun and got to see another JFF win!

Top Bottom