• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

MechDX

Greg Koch
‏@gregkoch1
Colts trying to gift wrap division for Texans, but Texans just won't take it....don't get it

81136c014fcdc39ab236eb398841ce60.255x197x8.gif

Godslay

Banned
Ravens did it. Jets too. I don't think the Chiefs or Jets would do it this year, but I definitely think the Steelers could.

There is always some mythical lower seed. Odds are it doesn't happen.

I doubt they will too, but I like their chances behind Big Ben more than any other team in the AFC.

Chiefs are probably playing the best ball in the AFC right now. I still wouldn't give them much of a shot in Foxboro.

Milchjon

I hate kneeldowns, they really mess up Tom's rushing numbers

Hope McCourty, Easley, Freeny, maybe even Blount are okay.
Ridiculous list once again

MRSA

Banned
rando!!!! Khalil Mack is the current leader in sacks! We did it!!!!!!!

We just airlifted a guy out of here with a disecting aortic aneurysm. Dissecting from his aortic arch all the way slightly past his diaphragm from what the CTA showed.

rando14

rando!!!! Khalil Mack is the current leader in sacks! We did it!!!!!!!

We just airlifted a guy out of here with a disecting aortic aneurysm. Dissecting from his aortic arch all the way slightly past his diaphragm from what the CTA showed.

Our Raiders!! *prays to Tebow

Holy fuck that must have been painful for that dude, odds are low...

Godslay

Banned
Give our man Slay a break, even Bill Walsh couldn't make a Hoyer led offense work.

Gameplan was simple.

Run the ball on their D like Broncos and Eagles did. Burn Butler a few times like most teams do, and sprinkle in some chucks to Nuk.

I wanted to pull Hoyer as soon as he started calling BOB Mr. Buttchin because I knew he had a concussion. Somehow he beat the protocol, and Yates didn't get out there early enough.

I tried.

MechDX

That's a stupid tweet..

Gift wrapping it for us we just gotta get past the pats to get the gift.

From the start of the game to the end the offense just looked lost. Like they were drawing up plays in the sand and hoping for the best

IMO that all falls on Hoyer. he just cant stand up to pressure either physical or mental

Top Bottom