• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

LJ11

I really like Tyrod, I think he is a little erratic at times but he's still a project. That last throw against the Eagles yesterday was really, really bad though.

Overthrew it, he had Woods too.

Thing is, we should have been 3rd and 3, but a fucking penalty killed us, killed us all game long. From manageable situations to long situations. Man I hope these guys work their tails off in the offseason, they can get a good thing going if they get on the same page.

Nah, Kaepernick with a high IQ still has no touch.

Later I said he could be Russell Wilson! That's a pro bowl QB.

The Kaep comp was that he played that particular game like dumpster baby with a high IQ (he made smart decisions and was generally accurate but still didn't had too much zip on a lot of throws which made them difficult to handle.

The Wilson comp is what I think he has the skill set to become (based off of his most recent game).

The defense is largely irrelevant because again I don't care about the outcomes, I am impressed with his process yesterday.

colin-kaepernick-drilled-a-guy-on-the-sideline.gif

wrong

eznark

Banned
When did Freeman play for SF?!

If Brady's supposedly playing easy mode, why don't other teams do the same?
Seems to work out quite nicely, and should be easier than trying to find the next Aaron Rodgers....

Takes time to study opponent practice tape, deflate the balls properly, rig up the kill switch on QB coms, not to mention all the money it takes to make looking the other way worth the NFL's time.

eznark

Banned
Fuck I was looking at Gabbert's career TD%.

Turns out he is actually throwing TD's more frequently than Matt Ryan this year.

i just want us to get absolutely destroyed the rest of the season so there might be a CHANCE that york will clean house. i feel if there is even a small hint of momentum going into next year then he's going to keep baalke and tomsula. not sure why it matters anyways since he will for sure hire another yes-man with no business being a headcoach but i'd rather roll the dice on a whole new outside coaching staff than what i know is going to be garbage again next year

i just want us to get absolutely destroyed the rest of the season so there might be a CHANCE that york will clean house. i feel if there is even a small hint of momentum going into next year then he's going to keep baalke and tomsula. not sure why it matters anyways since he will for sure hire another yes-man with no business being a headcoach but i'd rather roll the dice on a whole new outside coaching staff than what i know is going to be garbage again next year

I'm gonna get you this framed for xmas friend.

jim-harbaugh-alex-smith-2011-9-11-18-10-27.jpg

Not worse than Heathrow.

The single worst airport in the world.

I concur.

squicken

E: dragon great post. Arsenal going to treble this year

Overthrew it, he had Woods too.

Thing is, we should have been 3rd and 3, but a fucking penalty killed us, killed us all game long. From manageable situations to long situations. Man I hope these guys work their tails off in the offseason, they can get a good thing going if they get on the same page.

But do you think Rex is ever going smooth all the rough edges?

As far as Tyrod, I felt as long as the Eagles took away the big plays from McCoy and Watkins, there was no way BUF was going on a long drive to win the game. A lot of that is penalties, of course

You gave up a second round pick for 14 TDs and 11 INTs and you're trying to argue that the Eagles did well out of the trade?

This level of delusion is not good for your health.

Eagles gave up a second round pick for a chance to make the playoffs. Neither butt fumble or Foles could give them that, but Bradford is.

Real talk, Tyrod and 2nd round pick or Bradford.

I feel like I'm in bizzaro world with some Bills fans, they're slamming him but he's been good enough to win with outside of one brutal game.

Edit: I'm a complete believer, fuck that. He can improve but the guy throws some absolute dimes. I wish he nailed Watkins on that corner post, would have changed the game completely. Safeties would have backed up even more.

I do like Tyrod, I thought he made some really nice throws yesterday under pressure, but I wouldnt do that trade. Watching Bradford his accuracy has gotten so much better as the year has gone on, it is clear that he had a lot of rust to knock off and he seemed afraid to really step into his throws early on. I really want to see him in this offense next year with a better OL and WR's that can catch.

Gigglepoo

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 34m34 minutes ago

If the Giants lose or tie tonight, the Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens will be Sunday Night Football game on Dec. 27.
343 retweets 281 likes
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 35m35 minutes ago

If the Giants beat Dolphins tonight (8:30 PM, ESPN), Giants at Vikings game on Dec. 27 will move to NBC Sunday Night Football at 8:30 PM ET.

Go Giants!

LJ11

As far as Tyrod, I felt as long as the Eagles took away the big plays from McCoy and Watkins, there was no way BUF was going on a long drive to win the game. A lot of that is penalties, of course

We had no other weapons, Woods is a slot guy and Clay was out, no one else to stop. Hogan needs to be shown the door, but he wasn't supposed to be the 3rd WR.

Penalties aren't Rex's fault if you ask me, because these boneheads did the same shit under Marrone when they got hot under the collar. Yesterday, a lot of the penalties were forced penalties, our OL got whipped so they started clutching and grabbing.

Rex's problem is on D, fucking awful, no one on the D likes what he's running outside of Darby and Gilmore. He's a good DC, I like Roman at times, but you need a HC to manage the two of them.

bionic77

Harbaugh shat in Yorks mouth after he fucked his wife and female relatives (which he videotaped and then showed the entire organization during a film sessions), do you think York will ever take a chance on any with a spine ever again?

He must be terrified of anyone with testicles or an opinion. I think unfortunately yes men is the future for the Niners. Keep hope though friend! Tomlin is a moron and the Steelers won a SB under him and might make the playoffs this year and contend for another one! Brains might be overrated!

Also Kap might not be a good qb but I liked his comments shitting on Trump!

You guys dont fly on private jets??

Poors

I remember when I had to fly commercial once. Sitting there in first class with those poors, was the worst experience of my life. I had to shower like 20 times to get the smell of poor people off me.

No

Sorry Arsenal isn't playing.

mHq5wIw.gif

We actually beat those smucks, even though we're shit.

What's wrong with Chelsea this year? No good true striker on the team? Costa seems to be kind of trash now.

I have no clue honestly.

Overall everybody their individual level of play dropped off a cliff. Not just Diego, but also Cesc, Hazard, Terry, Matic. All of them played lights out last year, but seem to have become complacent, lazy, bitches this year. Not even trying anymore.

squicken

ESPN is saying Eagles-Giants Week 17 can't be flexed. Eagles are maxed out on primetime games already

Fran Duffy @fduffy3
#Bills sent 9 all-out blitzes at Sam Bradford Sunday. He was 6-of-9 for 69 yards, 2 incompletions were drops. Good to see w/ ARI on the way
I noticed this late in the game. Rex made some comments about the offense being a joke with the way they look to the sidelines like in college. Seemed like as soon as the offense got the play the Bills edged up and blitzed. Eagles WRs are always one tackle they will never break away from long TDs

Rex's problem is on D, fucking awful, no one on the D likes what he's running outside of Darby and Gilmore. He's a good DC, I like Roman at times, but you need a HC to manage the two of them.

Very similar to his protege in Cleveland. Going into the game I was really concerned about Dareus. Eagles are really bad a the guards and Kelce is good but small. Big NTs and DTs can kill them

Top Bottom