• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

S4RPF0O.jpg

Did they all stand on their lockers after him? Is this Seattle's "o captain, my captain" moment?

1408035490277.jpg-620x349.jpg

Evening everyone
Hello friends. I just received and accepted a job offer for a position in DC. Wish me luck in racist capitol!

Fuck waterboarding.. Show them your pizza pictures. You will be jack Bauer/Martha Stewart.

But anyways.. Congrats.

Nkemdiche fucking up more. I wonder if he falls in the draft. Suppose to be a top 10 pick.

He might. But he is still one of the best pass rushers in the draft.

i forgot to congratulate browns-age on your dismantling of the tomsulas yesterday. i've read some of the stories but a lot of the players said we "overlooked" the browns. how do you overlook a team when you yourself are a fucking bottomfeeder and arguably the worst team in the league (despite the records)? you have a shitty coaching staff, that's how. you think jimmy harbs would've lost this game? fuck no. i fucking truly hate the yorks

congrats to you kave, bg and the rest of browns-age!

I hate the Yorks too.. Giving Ann Arbor happiness. That's wrong.

Dega meets Elway

CWMxgrdUwAAgAo7.png

Fear those teeth Dega.. Fear them.

Am I a bad fan if I don't want the Dolphins to finish another season 7-9 or 8-8? Stephen Ross is an absolute idiot and the last thing he needs is an excuse to keep more of this FO and roster than he should. Dolphins organization needs a purge.

Eh.. A little, but I understand.

Johnny should just demand a trade or something.

You should watch Rick and Morty.. Don't come back until you do.

I agree anyway if they both want rid of him.

I don't claim to have seen most the top prospects in this draft, and I know it is supposed to be strong for both lines, but CLE needs to draft Laquon Treadwell. As long as all his medical stuff checks out, he's going to be a stud

I pray that they do look at a wr. If Gordon (by some miracle) does come back as the WR he was capable of being. Then Gary, Gordon, and Treadwell/Thomas/Coleman.

That would be actually somewhat decent.

Of course.. This is assuming that they continue to ride with Johnny which so far hasn't given any indication he will.

Is he yelling at his players about how jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If the Pats don't win it, I'm rooting for the Chiefs.

Reid and Alex Smith!

Chiefs, Panthers, Cardinals, Bengals, Jets, AFC South winner is all fine

Pretty neutral on Pittsburgh, New York, Washington...Denver too

Fuck the Eagles, Vikes, Seahawks, Pats though

So hopefully lots of non-meteor choices this year

Milchjon

What if KC knocks out the Patriots? Would you still hold this sentiment?

I doubt it considering how salty you get.

My saltiness is context sensitive.

Some teams will always make me salty (Giants, Steelers, Ravens, etc)

With others, I only get salty if people piss me off, for example with constant "we have no chance, fuck all evidence to the contrary" style posting over the course of like 3 weeks.

No one like that around for the Chiefs. Or the Cards. Or the Bengals.
Those are teams that I have no problem with.

PS: I am glad that you are immune to saltiness.

Line_HTX

With others, I only get salty if people piss me off, for example with constant "we have no chance, fuck all evidence to the contrary" style posting over the course of like 3 weeks.

Do I piss you off?

Godslay

Banned

I'm sorry that you are so sensitive to opposing opinions, which were factually true at the time.

I have also worked hard at not being salty. I've made it a point this year, win or lose to not be salty and to say good game to the respective fan base no matter the final score. I even did it to Pats fans which nobody seemed to care or say it back. That's fine and to be expected. Outside of blatant cheating, I can live with the results. Win or lose.

Bread

Banned
I'm sorry that you are so sensitive to opposing opinions, which were factually true at the time.

I have also worked hard at not being salty. I've made it a point this year, win or lose to not be salty and to say good game to the respective fan base no matter the final score. I even did it to Pats fans which nobody seemed to care or say it back. That's fine and to be expected. Outside of blatant cheating, I can live with the results. Win or lose.
i said gg slay

i did

I feel like nothing would better sum up the season than the Jags hosting (and winning) a playoff game against the McCarron Bengals
My gut feeling on McCarron is strong. We needed a two-horse QB system anyways. A regular season stud in Andy. A championship winner in the playoffs in McCarron. SLASH AND DASH! SHAKE AND BAKE!

Milchjon

We can all tell that you're trying really hard to hold back, but there's no hiding your elephantine ability to hold a grudge. I've never seen someone so unable to back out of an argument in my 10 years on GAF.

I used to like you a lot, and I still think we'd get along well if there was no football involved. Which is why I'm so open about you being among the most grating posters to me recently, in some ways since Peyton lost that SB.

Maybe we can work it out post-Brady and BB!
Love, Jon

Crisco

Banned
I'd say there are 6 teams right now with a legitimate chance to win the Super Bowl. New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle , Arizona, Carolina, and Green Bay. I'm throwing out Cincinnati and Denver because of their QB situations. I think Green Bay is the only team I'd be ok with winning it all if Carolina loses early.

I'd say there are 6 teams right now with a legitimate chance to win the Super Bowl. New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle , Arizona, Carolina, and Green Bay. I'm throwing out Cincinnati and Denver because of their QB situations. I think Green Bay is the only team I'd be ok with winning it all if Carolina loses early.
I wouldn't count out Arizona myself.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Damn, Devin Smith tore his ACL. Bummer. Guess BMarsh/Decker will get even more targets... because theres no one else left.
Sucks, but it's not like he was really contributing much to the offense. I had much higher expectations for him. Hope he gets well and grows as a player next season.

Godslay

Banned
i said gg slay

i did

Well then, I stand corrected.

We can all tell that you're trying really hard to hold back, but there's no hiding your elephantine ability to hold a grudge. I've never seen someone so unable to back out of an argument in my 10 years on GAF.

I used to like you a lot, and I still think we'd get along well if there was no football involved. Which is why I'm so open about you being among the most grating posters to me recently, in some ways since Peyton lost that SB.

Maybe we can work it out post-Brady and BB!
Love, Jon

I have no ill will towards you. I'm not holding back anything either. I have no grudges at this point either, because it's really not worth the time. As I've learned from another member of your granfalloon.

As far as backing out of an argument, you're right I won't. Especially if I feel that someone is being dishonest or incorrect in their assessment. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow no problem. I think that's par for the course.

Riley Cooper had 8 TDs that year, he only has 19 catches this year. That was the craziest, luckiest, thing ever. Foles would throw passes that would bounce off defenders hands and go right to DJax for TDs.

It's fine to point out Foles getting lucky like that but when you then take a 99 yard TAINT, blocked punt TD and a 90 yard punt return TD to anoint Bradford as being a clutch game winner against the Pats then it makes you look like a maniac.

Because you're acting like a fucking maniac.

It's fine to point out Foles getting lucky like that but when you then take a 99 yard TAINT, blocked punt TD and a 90 yard punt return TD to anoint Bradford as being a clutch game winner against the Pats then it makes you look like a maniac.

Because you're acting like a fucking maniac.
I had no idea that Bradford didn't have any tds against the pats. I agree one of us looks like a maniac in this situation.

Top Bottom