• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Well the crowd will definitely be in the Bills game next week.

Then you have the Cardinals at Philly directly following a home game for them, but those bitches get 10 days to prep.

Sucks they have the Bills and Cards back to back. Those are 2 tough physical defenses to go up against. I really hope they find away to win the Bills game but I dont think they will. That D is going to give the Eagles OL fits, and Tyrod is mobile enough to avoid a lot of the pressure the Eagles throw at him. Just have to hope that Rex does something stupid this week like he does sometimes. Eagles have no shot against the Cards though. Palmer is playing out of his mind this year, I worry that that game will get really ugly.

MechDX

are you bipolar? You get so up and down its crazy.

the more important question is when is Ben going to rape someone again?

How am I bipolar? I was cautious during that win streak because I knew it couldn't last. I can hope all I want when I know the truth will eventually come out.

They got national media attention before the Bills game then they folded AS USUAL. Just like they will be humiliated and embarrassed on national TV this Sunday.

Hindl

Well the crowd will definitely be in the Bills game next week.

Then you have the Cardinals at Philly directly following a home game for them, but those bitches get 10 days to prep.

Yeah I hate playing the Cards cuz they always do so well, and Larry Fitzgerald literally single-handedly kills us every time. And that's in previous years when the Cards were merely good. With Palmer playing out of his mind and the strength of that team, the Cards might be our hardest game all season along with the Panthers, considering how beat up the Pats were. Luckily we might not need that if we win this week, but Buffalo is gonna be tough as hell and Shady's gonna want revenge

Yeah I hate playing the Cards cuz they always do so well, and Larry Fitzgerald literally single-handedly kills us every time. And that's in previous years when the Cards were merely good. With Palmer playing out of his mind and the strength of that team, the Cards might be our hardest game all season along with the Panthers, considering how beat up the Pats were. Luckily we might not need that if we win this week, but Buffalo is gonna be tough as hell and Shady's gonna want revenge

Rex seems like the kind of person that would indulge that to. I could see him giving Shady a ton of carries to really stick it to the Eagles.

I could have used this a few weeks ago.....

O7j0znm.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How am I bipolar? I was cautious during that win streak because I knew it couldn't last. I can hope all I want when I know the truth will eventually come out.

They got national media attention before the Bills game then they folded AS USUAL
Your bipolar because in the offseason your like the worst version of Kas for the Texans. They lose a few games and then you squicken to other teams, say McNair is the worst owner ever, they should fire everyone, and generally just a big negative nancy. They win a few games and all of a sudden your back and then they lose a close game on the road and your back to they suck and are the worst team ever again. So yea, you come across as bipolar.

did we watch the same game? They folded? Mike and Seth called it exactly how it was, the Texans are an OK team and were on the road and they got beat by the Bills who are an OK team. The Bills were favored to win and they did. The bills had a very good offensive game plan that the Texans said themselves the Bills showed them things they hadn't seen before.

Furthermore, you've said yourself mobile QBs give the Texans problems, they have for the last few years. The QBs for the rest of the teams they play are more to the style the defense matches up against. Also Clowney had a couple tackles for loss and a sack, so your argument of "if watt doesn't make the play no one else does."

I'm having a hard time getting so upset about this game. If they were at home they probably win the game, which is why the spread was 3 points.

Hindl

Rex seems like the kind of person that would indulge that to. I could see him giving Shady a ton of carries to really stick it to the Eagles.

Yeah definitely. And I'd normally be confident in our run D, but then starting with the Dolphins they really took a nose dive. Add in Tyrod's mobility, and that game can go really ugly. This stretch of Pats - Bills - Cardinals is killer. 2 of the best teams in the league, and a team that matches up well with us, along with our former star RB who hasn't left gracefully

jmdajr

Your bipolar because in the offseason your like the worst version of Kas for the Texans. They lose a few games and then you squicken to other teams, say McNair is the worst owner ever, they should fire everyone, and generally just a big negative nancy. They win a few games and all of a sudden your back and then they lose a close game on the road and your back to they suck and are the worst team ever again. So yea, you come across as bipolar.

did we watch the same game? They folded? Mike and Seth called it exactly how it was, the Texans are an OK team and were on the road and they got beat by the Bills who are an OK team. The Bills were favored to win and they did. The bills had a very good offensive game plan that the Texans said themselves the Bills showed them things they hadn't seen before.

Furthermore, you've said yourself mobile QBs give the Texans problems, they have for the last few years. The QBs for the rest of the teams they play are more to the style the defense matches up against. Also Clowney had a couple tackles for loss and a sack, so your argument of "if watt doesn't make the play no one else does."

I'm having a hard time getting so upset about this game. If they were at home they probably win the game, which is why the spread was 3 points.

If Texans can stop the run Sunday they have a chance. I don't think Pats can beat them with no run game.

But who knows. Maybe we suddenly make those 3rd string WRs look elite. I still think it will be close.

Last time it was close against Kase Keenum!

MechDX

This will never not be funny.

Yes they should have done the smart thing and hung a banner . "Bacame the Patriots annual bitch" eh?

@Captive. Yes I was optimistic going into the season and had the right to be. Everything unfolded for a great season except the Texans were the Texans and folded when it was laid out for them. Choking it away as usual.

I have been very cautious during this last win streak waiting for the other shoe to fall and it did right on the collective nuts of the fan base. As usual.

Yeah definitely. And I'd normally be confident in our run D, but then starting with the Dolphins they really took a nose dive. Add in Tyrod's mobility, and that game can go really ugly. This stretch of Pats - Bills - Cardinals is killer. 2 of the best teams in the league, and a team that matches up well with us, along with our former star RB who hasn't left gracefully

Yeah it really sucks that they couldnt give them selves any kind of cushion in the division for this insane stretch.

Trey

Without a doubt. They're gonna run shady often, and run him hard. Even if he's playing poorly.

I just don't think he'll play poorly.

Hindl

It's gonna be weird being on the other side of Shady. Seeing a bunch of small runs or negative losses due to dancing, but always afraid that at any point he's gonna bust out for a long TD. Shit will be nerve-wracking

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! 10-2, baby! Finally hit those double digit wins and that makes three season in a row of winning at least 10, what a difference the Keim/Arians regime has made! This train isn't stopping now though! We need to keep winning and lock up the bye. The bad news is that we have a tough remaining schedule but the good news is that it's against playoff teams so good practice.

As for the Rams, we finally got our revenge and I know the team was waiting for that game since week 4. Now if we could just get revenge against the Steelers in the Superbowl it'd be perfect. Anyway, our defense was fantastic, damn near shut them out (granted their O is trash) but the one good play we allowed Gurley setup their lone FG. Gurley's ass was otherwise shut down at forty something yards and we kept Peterson on Tavon Austin most of the game this time around so basically we learned our lesson and the D destroyed them. More importantly, there wasn't any flukey shit like fumbling the opening kickoff or David Johnson dropping a wide open pass in the end zone so as expected, we blew them out.

Speaking of David Johnson, proud of the kid and while it's awful having two of our top backs out, especially for remaining depth reasons, it's great giving this kid a chance to prove himself and shine. I predicted at the beginning of the season that he'd beat out Ellington by the end of the year and not just due to injuries but I didn't foresee the Chris Johnson resurrection. This is David's chance to show he should be the lead back next year if we don't keep Chris and he returns to form but I'd be worried it was just a contract year performance from him anyway. David is a North/South runner and that made a huge difference, our OL is capable of punching brief holes and if you just dash up the middle you'll make it in time. That's what David and Kerwynn did and what Chris didn't exploit. As great a season as CJ had, he dances around too much and tries too hard to make a huge play. He doesn't take advantage of the holes created for him so I'd honestly just prefer to see David build off this performance and become our top back by the end of the season. He's got great size and did fantastic blocking the blitz Sunday against a great DL. The kid is an every down back and we haven't had that in some time. It's great because we won't telescript what we're going to do with him in.

Shoutout to Larry for being the youngest player in NFL history to hit 1K receptions and also for getting his first 1K yard season since 2011. Poor guy, he's endured much since Warner left but now he's being rewarded for his loyalty (not that he wasn't with money already). Floyd is looking great and so many rookies are still producing. Let's not forget that Peterson is having a career season, ELITE CB, suck it FMT and Cdy! ;p

Now after a physical game with the Lambs we have a short week before facing one of the other best records in the league, a team trying to catch up. Lets put the Vikings out of their misery and ensure they don't get that 2 seed! Thursday we improve to 11-2 when we crush the Vikings in our house! Go Cardinals!

MIN @ ARI

BUF @ PHI
SEA @ BAL
SF @ CLE
ATL @ CAR
WAS @ CHI
PIT @ CIN
DET @ STL
IND @ JAX
SD @ KC
NO @ TB
TEN @ NYJ
OAK @ DEN
DAL @ GB

NE @ HOU

NYG @ MIA

captive

Yes they should have done the smart thing and hung a banner . "Bacame the Patriots annual bitch" eh?

@Captive. Yes I was optimistic going into the season and had the right to be. Everything unfolded for a great season except the Texans were the Texans and folded when it was laid out for them. Choking it away as usual.

I have been very cautious during this last win streak waiting for the other shoe to fall and it did right on the collective nuts of the fan base. As usual.

they had what laid out for them? They're not winning the superbowl with Brian fucking Hoyer as the qb. Who gives a shit about making the playoffs then?

jmdajr

they had what laid out for them? They're not winning the superbowl with Brian fucking Hoyer as the qb. Who gives a shit about making the playoffs then?

All I want is for the Colts to not win the division again. I don't care how that happens.

eznark

Banned

Well at this point they alsot aren't going to get a top 5 draft pick, so you may as well make the playoffs.

jmdajr

Lets help the jags win

If shit starts unfolding I'm cool with it. Texans should totally tank the last game if it means Indy doesn't make it.

edit: Jags have Colts, Falcons, and Saints.

Brother they have a shot! Come on Gata! cheer!

squicken

I like this:

The Eagles make the playoffs in 97 percent* of scenarios.

Eagles beat Bills
Lose to Cards
Beat Racists
Beat Giants.

Even just beating NY and WAS wins the division on 70% of the simulations. I think that is the season, really. Those two games. For Buffalo it's going to be the usual. Don't turn it over, force turnovers and don't miss kicks. Eagles offense isn't going to win any games this year. Between pressure and penalties the OL just kills too many drives

It would be nice for Algholor to have a breakout game. Or do anything, really

Even just beating NY and WAS wins the division on 70% of the simulations. I think that is the season, really. Those two games. For Buffalo it's going to be the usual. Don't turn it over, force turnovers and don't miss kicks. Eagles offense isn't going to win any games this year. Between pressure and penalties the OL just kills too many drives

It would be nice for Algholor to have a breakout game. Or do anything, really

I am totally baffled by the Algholor thing. He has good speed and good hands, but neither Bradford or butt fumble go to him. There must be something the fans are missing, but it seems like such a shame that this team that is desperate for a WR to produce cant get anything from him.

captive

Well at this point they alsot aren't going to get a top 5 draft pick, so you may as well make the playoffs.

successful QBs have come from all over the draft, in fact I think you are more likely to get a bust of a QB in the top 5 than you are to get a hall of famer, but that's just based off of memory.

jmdajr

successful QBs have come from all over the draft, in fact I think you are more likely to get a bust of a QB in the top 5 than you are to get a hall of famer, but that's just based off of memory.

Doesn't the amount of money paid change drastically once you are out of the top 5 or 10 pics?

Top Bottom