• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

This is so true, Palmer is playing great and his throwing motion and the spiral he gets on the ball are just fucking gorgeous.

Every game I see from Arizona I wonder how come they didn't win by more. Maybe they're saving themselves for the post-season.

Cardinals Red Zone performance isn't as good as it should be. This game 1 yard short with 4 downs and can't get it in. During the 49ers game they took like 7 shots from within 10 yards helped by 49er penalties so maybe without penalties they score sooner or maybe not at all. There are a few articles about their Red Zone problems especially following their Steelers loss.

squicken

And in that position he thought he had a throw, his left tackle fell down, and he got strip sacked.

Sucks.

It also looks like Norv called for some long developing routes. Not a good job by he or Teddy for sure. But once Teddy starts feeling that pressure he still has to let it go. He has to know he cannot take a sack. Norv still put him in a bad spot

Mindlog

You are welcome.
Now time for two Tampa games in one week!

Truly we are blessed. Buccaneer blessings to everyone.

Except the Saints. Sorry Cajun. Burn all animu Sunday.
And fuck the Rams. "What's a catch?" It all started with you people. Fucknuggets.

It also looks like Norv called for some long developing routes. Not a good job by he or Teddy for sure. But once Teddy starts feeling that pressure he still has to let it go. He has to know he cannot take a sack. Norv still put him in a bad spot

I know.

I dont want to make too many excuses for Teddy, that happens too much in Minnesota.

But damn the shit is stacked against him here.

That's not exactly a high bar.
Hows this?
gHKT5rY.jpg

QBR.

In 2015

Ok just broke the franchise (I know lol Cardinals right) record for touchdown passes set by Kurt Warner during their Super Bowl season and has 3 regular season games left. I know I'm wasting my time now, because play offs are all that matter here. Even so you can't discredit Palmers performance atm.

cdyhybrid

Ok just broke the franchise (I know lol Cardinals right) record for touchdown passes set by Kurt Warner during their Super Bowl season and has 3 regular season games left. I know I'm wasting my time now, because play offs are all that matter here. Even so you can't discredit Palmers performance atm.

Nah, he's having a good season. I'd probably even give him the MVP right now (although I would have given it to Gronk if he hadn't gotten hurt).

Just not really a year with a standout MVP favorite.

Narag

Is it Pepiope, Line? Don't worry about him, he's basically Gata's original form before he pokévolved into the belly rubbing villain we have today.

Line_HTX

What's with the #FuckDega thing? What have you people been doing this whole week?

Is the title referring to watt?
I had no idea Brian Hoyer was so much better than Brady. Why do Pats-gaf keep crowing about a has-been?

Oh man, look at this cat. Seems like a kick is in order.

;D

Multi-TD's in 7 of last 8 games with no multi-INT's. Seems good enough.
Secondary and receivers lost the game.
Nah, I'm over them, and whatever Mech did. It's all in the past.

Are you prepared for the 5th tiebreaker, Strength of Victory?

OuterLimits

Cards have won 7 in a row. With some good teams in that stretch like Seahawks, Bengals, Vikings. Cards didn't play very well today, but still managed to win. Cool to see Palmer break Kurt Warner TD record as well.

So now the Cards just need one win of next 3 to win division. Or Seattle losing one game, but they play the Browns, Rams and Ravens I think, so that isn't super likely. Cards play at Eagles then finish at home against Packers and Seahawks.

Narag

What's with the #FuckDega thing? What have you people been doing this whole week?

Oh man, look at this cat. Seems like a kick is in order.

;D

Multi-TD's in 7 of last 8 games with no multi-INT's. Seems good enough.
Secondary and receivers lost the game.
Nah, I'm over them, and whatever Mech did. It's all in the past.

Are you prepared for the 5th tiebreaker, Strength of Victory?

If the Texans beat the Pats, they deserve to win the division.

Line_HTX

If the Texans beat the Pats, they deserve to win the division.

I feel conflicted. On one hand, I want the Pats to go on a three game skid.

But on the other hand, if Brady is Brady, then the Strength of Victory scenario is still alive with some assumptions, of course.

squicken

Is it Pepiope, Line? Don't worry about him, he's basically Gata's original form before he pokévolved into the belly rubbing villain we have today.

What? Pep is a hero and one of the smartest and best posters on this board

boban you been following all the LA stuff? Seems like STL is in a good spot as far as keeping the Rams. Jerry Richardson is on the LA ownership group, and he had a big part in getting Robert Iger to join the Chargers group. At a minimum, there are enough votes to keep Kroenke from moving, and STL seems to be close to getting its ducks in a row on its stadium

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-carson-iger-20151211-22-story.html

http://www.101sports.com/2015/12/10/248172/

I was too busy getting fucked up (but not fucked up enough to be THAT guy, important) at my company holiday party and completely missed the TNT game. Cardinals play down to the Vilings or nah

squicken

I have posted before that the NFL views Raiders fans as a liability and not an asset. This is Disney CEO and point man for the Chargers-Raiders' Carson project from the LAT's story

On what he calls "repositioning" the brand of the Raiders: "I think it's incumbent upon us to make sure it doesn't scare people away, in how you portray yourself, how you present yourself to the public is one way to do that. And I think with a large new stadium where you have the ability to attract a real diverse fan base, diverse geographically, diverse ethnically and diverse from an age perspective, I think you have a shot at doing that."

cdyhybrid

I have posted before that the NFL views Raiders fans as a liability and not an asset. This is Disney CEO and point man for the Chargers-Raiders' Carson project from the LAT's story

I dunno what he's so worried about, you'd see the same shit regardless - it's a California sports team.

Crosseyes

Banned
Definetly not the first game the O-line has lost for us this year and it wont be the last. They're gonna lose us our playoff game if we get there. Everyone else on the team has had ups and downs but the O-line has been a constant failure all year. Shame with how well our defense stood up all things considering with the best player at every level out with injuries.

Top Bottom