• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

eznark

Banned
Man all this time we thought that gata was the narc, who knew it was actually ez.

edit: fuck you ciaossu!

xgyL2.png

eznark

Banned
Greg Olson goes by G-Reg, I don't see why our Greg is so fucking lame. Greg doesn't work at all with "third leg" or "get head"

Draxal

So some bad news is going to happen with Damontre Moore .... there's so much wild speculation right now.

Ralph VacchianoVerified account ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 6m6 minutes ago
It does sound like an announcement and transaction involving Giants DE Damontre Moore is coming soon, and it's not likely good news.
9 retweets 4 likes
Reply Retweet 9
Like 4
More

bionic77

Best game of the gen so far, it only sucks for you that there is no longer anyone playing the online missions anymore. Man it is such a great game though, insomniac at their peak.
While I know you get paid to write these comments that was the first next gen game that really seemed like a fun one to play.

Too bad it doesn't come to PS4. I definitely would have bought it and left it sitting on my shelf with all of the other games.

Yankee doesn't actually play games with people though.

My tag is DX

Except we have played a bunch of Halo with people, and the last 2 weekends we have gotten on and played R6S. This weekend is double xp for BOIII, so we will be playing a ton of that I am sure.

Top Bottom