• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

bionic77

munn-star-wars.jpg

Munn did one of the best cosplays ever
Munn wouldn't have to be a slave though. She is such a ho she would do it for almost nothing!

Jabba could just give her 10 credits and let her dance for his guards every once in awhile and in return she would have let Salacious Crumb, Jabba and the rest of the compound run a never-ending train on her!

eznark

Banned
You two would be perfect for a sitcom.

We had this wonderful exchange yesterday:

@jasonjwilde
@eznark How could I forget? (As an aside, I wish you had your name somewhere on your account. Saying "From EZNark" on radio isn't ideal.)

@eznark
@jasonjwilde I don't want Nick Barnett to be able to track me down.

And then today he actually says e-z-nark. Wilde is so adorable. Also it's e-znark

pats army of scrappy whites are getting healthy already? wtf someone put some diarrhea in their drinks

don't give those fucks a playoff bye

Don't lie to the man

I'm not though.. Teddy looked semi competent.. It's going to be okay.

Brother took her to the vet yesterday, it's probably just a urinary tract infection or something which is a relief. She's pretty old so we were worried it might be something really serious, hopefully it clears up in the next few days.

I'm sorry, it sucks when a pet is sick.

Why Rodgers is a failure, all in one picture.
I think you need to get laid or something Chris.. This aggression towards one of the greatest franchises is a cover for something else..

Top Bottom