• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Crisco

Banned
I see people pointing to the fact that Cam's struggled against Dan Quinn in four games for his career as a pointer for this week.

The only problem with that idea is that Dick and the Boys aren't suiting up for the Falcons this week. I think the personnel is a bigger challenge for Cam than the scheme and the Falcons don't have anything close to Seattle's talent on defense.

This is probably the most confident I've been before a game this season, and I've generally liked our chances every week this year. If it were any other .500 team on a downward slide, I might be worried about their chances to catch us sleeping, but not the Falcons. Our guys plain don't like that team, and will be motivated to not only beat them, but to rub their noses in it. Expect this one to get ugly.

BWhKNBD.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wienku is right for once

Im right like 95% of the time. Don't let your prejudice blind you!

I just about literally only browse gaf on mobile browser so I'm a 50 posts per page poor.

I do almost entirely mobile (mostly because my PC boots into big picture mode now and I'm lazy) but I still do 100ppp. I just have gifs turned off so iOS chrome doesn't crash. Although the piece of shit app crashes all the time but I can't get used to Safari's stuff being on the bottom instead of the top.

Vyer

White is right

Reading GAF OT is depressing enough as it is, I don't need the site to visually represent the depths of depravity of its users as well.

Line_HTX

Stellar performance by the kicker. Novak who? Houston should sign Tucker and his side job will be with the Houston Symphony.

;D

Snitches get stiches

And you know it. And you know it.

And I know it. And YOU know I KNOW IT.

It was me, Austin. It was me, Austin. IT WAS ME, AUSTIN, ALL ALONG.

AWW, SON OF A BITCH!

Dark and 50. Also, dark Twitter and dark Twitch. I'm lazy so I don't want to go through so much shit on 100.

White is right
Just tried dark

Holy shit I'm never going back to the white theme now

This is perfect

This is Neogaf.

Top Bottom