• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Bread

Banned
Rise and shine mah damies

Wadata.

giphy.gif
Sadatay

Radio in Denver saying he put up an amazing season but most of the games he plays in are too late for the east coasters. People voted early and most of his cumulative stuff just happened so early voters missed that. He's at a disadvantage because he doesn't get the exposure that the SEC provides.

It's an uphill climb, but maybe he'll luck out. Either way I won't be upset, as long as he comes home to play for Uncle Elway.
I personally wanted to see navy Qb keenan reynolds get a invite.

jakncoke

Banned
I really dont know kanye music so i'll inject with #jaktrivia

Ray Brown has the most games played (262) for any player born on December 12th

"Is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy a classic?"

OT pls

I would've dunked my opponent's paddle in the nearest hoop

i once tried to listen to that album and i was just like wtf? people think this is good music? i usually have to listen to kanye and drake and pitbull and other shit like that on road trips because my boys like it and it just fucking blows my mind. i know i am an old man yelling at clouds rocker but most of that music is hilariously bad to me. i guess it's just not my kind of music!

I see people pointing to the fact that Cam's struggled against Dan Quinn in four games for his career as a pointer for this week.

The only problem with that idea is that Dick and the Boys aren't suiting up for the Falcons this week. I think the personnel is a bigger challenge for Cam than the scheme and the Falcons don't have anything close to Seattle's talent on defense.

I see people pointing to the fact that Cam's struggled against Dan Quinn in four games for his career as a pointer for this week.

The only problem with that idea is that Dick and the Boys aren't suiting up for the Falcons this week. I think the personnel is a bigger challenge for Cam than the scheme and the Falcons don't have anything close to Seattle's talent on defense.

blaine gabbert and our sad sack offense had their way with the falcons D. panthers are going to roll

Mindlog

I guessed Trent Dilfer was one of the last QBs to win a Super Bowl without a Pro-Bowl appearance forgetting that he actually did go once when he was with Tampa :jnc

The last QB to do so was obviously, Flacco.
Before that. Doug Williams. That's the former Buc QB involved with the story.

Unfortunately Jameis Winston will be appearing in many Pro Bowls to go along with his inevitable Super Bowl victories.

Top Bottom