• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

bA1ygyA.gif

RIP Dab

2013 - December 2015

Mindlog

You're in
What kind of ship
s
do you have?
I have a bunch of ships. Told myself I was waiting for my VR headset before playing and largely forgot about the game. Probably for the best because I would have bought more ships funded the game even harder if I paid attention to all the sales pledge drives.

I just want to fly really fast in my M 50.

Beach

Long Beach Polytechnic HS has the most NFL players ever with 55
That school is a literal USC and UCLA farm school. Along with Serra and Mater Dei. For as little as high school football is cared about in So Cal these schools keep pumping big time players.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That school is a literal USC and UCLA farm school. Along with Serra and Mater Dei. For as little as high school football is cared about in So Cal these schools keep pumping big time players.

Mater Dei in particular. They've got a crazy ass school. Shit location, amazing ass facilities. All from footbal alums who keep feeding into it. Crazy. Mark Sanchez came from Mission V, which is far away from LBC, but still part of that SoCal football ring.

MRSA

Banned
Mater Dei in particular. They've got a crazy ass school. Shit location, amazing ass facilities. All from footbal alums who keep feeding into it. Crazy. Mark Sanchez came from Mission V, which is far away from LBC, but still part of that SoCal football ring.

Mater Dei and Serra are both private schools so they recruit players. What parent is going to say no to a private education?

LB Poly literally just a buncha kids from the hood used to dodging bullets, that's why they're athletic as fuck.

I fully support Jameis in his efforts to keep Seattle out of the playoffs.

It's...gonna get real dicey for me if the Panthers go into that last game 15-0 and the Bucs need a win to keep Seattle out though.

Might need to take one for the whole rest of the NFC team and let Mercury Morris win.

Collusion all up in this motherfucker.

(Yes my fear of the Seahawks is strong enough to overrule my hate of Mercury Morris)

rando14

It's...gonna get real dicey for me if the Panthers go into that last game 15-0 and the Bucs need a win to keep Seattle out though.

Might need to take one for the whole rest of the NFC team and let Mercury Morris win.

Collusion all up in this motherfucker
N4y7RsF.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
What kind of ship
s
do you have?
I have a bunch of ships. Told myself I was waiting for my VR headset before playing and largely forgot about the game. Probably for the best because I would have bought more ships funded the game even harder if I paid attention to all the sales pledge drives.

I just want to fly really fast in my M 50.

I just have the Mustang Omega lol
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/mustang/Mustang-Omega

I was gonna make the crew put on spacesuits and hang onto the ship outside.

Collusion all up in this motherfucker.

(Yes my fear of the Seahawks is strong enough to overrule my hate of Mercury Morris)
You scared?

Light theme looks classy.

Dark theme makes this forum look like some goth forum or something.

*folds arms*

Every Sunday for 4 months this thread might as well be goth between all the shit-talking and depression

Hell, your team started 6-1 and is about to be 6-10

Sometimes the flame from the lighter is the only light there is

Light theme looks classy.

Dark theme makes this forum look like some goth forum or something.

*folds arms*

I support RBH. I don't like the dark theme because it clashes too much with any light images or avatars. I also usually have several different websites open at a time, most of which have a white/light background. It's just jarring to go from black to white to black to white whenever I change pages.

F.lux takes care of any brightness problems anyway.

Slo

The local talk radio station is propping up Teddy's stats from Thursday night like his a budding star. 69% completion percentage, 335 yards.

Drag route super star.

Top Bottom