• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Adam Schefter ‏ @ AdamSchefter 6m 6 minutes ago
49ers announced they have placed RB Carlos Hyde on IR and promoted TE Brian Leonhardt to active roster from team’s practice squad
Rip in pieces to my boy for the season

Can anyone blame them? I didn't grow up caring about hockey at all, so when I went to college in Pittsburgh I made an attempt to try to get into it because all the local students were so into it. I just can't sit there and watch a game. It's like the least TV friendly sport there is...

It was fun going to Mellon Arena/Console Energy Center but watching it on TV is painful.

I'm not complaining at all, I could live without ice soccer ever existing.

Just funny seeing The Worldwide Leader In Sports completely ignore, you know, a sport. I guessed they stopped a giving a fuck when they lost the broadcast rights to live NHL.

ActStriker said:
Is it #Pray4Grover or #Pray4Bowser

I forgot who was UNC

You people continue to stab me in the heart with your foul words

squicken

Thanks for the BGN Radio info, YH. I didn't know they had a podcast. Good stuff

Eagles added Jordan Matthews to the injury list as questionable with some sort of back issue. Not ... really sure which WR they would throw a pass to now if he doesn't play

pwoWkha.jpg

Relly! Have you been watching arrow, flash , and everything? Couple episodes behind on everything. Trying to catch up now. I would sit on Theas lap, that is all.
-XOXO BG

squicken

For fans of jakfacts, here are a couple of cool articles about how the change in the XPA rule, 2point rule, and proliferation of made FGs have changed traditional game scores. For example, "Tennessee beat Jacksonville 42-39, Pittsburgh beat San Francisco 43-18, and Pittsburgh beat Seattle 39-30; in each instance, those scores had never occurred before in NFL history."

Part 1
Part2

MechDX

Clowney seems to be taking this game personally for some reason.

Breakout game? Brady is basically a statue in the pocket

Have fun listing to the moaning of the homeless fucking behind your hotel room.

Jesus Christ man this is Cleveland not Detroit.

Show some respect

The Cleve homeless totally have the decency to find a bridge to go under to get nasty with each other.

Once you go to the Cleve, you never wanna go back home.
Aladdin voice: " the cleve can so you the the world"

You been drinking tonight bro?

Top Bottom