• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

squicken

I'd go with McCafferty over Henry but saw very little of Watson so if he wins then cool by me.

Stay safe and have fun, kave. Hopefully you'll be able to say you were there when JFF began turning things around for the downtrodden franchise

cdyhybrid

I'd go with McCafferty over Henry but saw very little of Watson so if he wins then cool by me.

Stay safe and have fun, kave. Hopefully you'll be able to say you were there when JFF began turning things around for the downtrodden franchise
#Equality4WhiteRBs

MechDX

If there is any justice in this world Johnny will take Kave out for drinks and blow tonight

cdyhybrid

Wow, you guys...
image.php

Much like D.J. Trump, when First Take started in its current Embrace Debate format, I thought Skip and SAS knew way better than to believe half of the nonsense they say and were literally just trolling for hits. But the way they double and triple down on foolishness now, I just don't know anymore.

I feel bad for Molly Qerim. They brought her back to ESPN so she could tag along with literally the two most vanilla, gentle, non-offensive dudes in the company, Greenberg and Golic, on their move to NYC. Those plans got scuttled and now she's left in Bristol caretaking in the asylum known as First Take.

Line_HTX

NFL ‏@NFL 3m3 minutes ago

.@dallascowboys.
@packers.

Enough said. #DALvsGB

CWEhAJdUwAAjuzh.jpg:large

America's GAME of the WEEK™ with Erin's UUGGGLY ASS hair and passing.

They think they can get another miracle with the way they're playing.

squicken

Tomorrow is going to be new levels of fuckery starting at 2:30 CST. Eleven noon games is so dumb. Hopefully RZC doesn't waste time on the scrub games

rando14

Man only 1 more week of school til break, then I can finaly play Xenublade and watch the Star war *sweats

Wait Kave is in the Cleve, BG are you guys hookin up sometime or...........??

EDIT: What are the cool kids playing these days, Call of duty??

Man only 1 more week of school til break, then I can finaly play Xenublade and watch the Star war *sweats

Wait Kave is in the Cleve, BG are you guys hookin up sometime or...........??

EDIT: What are the cool kids playing these days, Call of duty??

Whoa.

I'm assuming this whole encounter gonna be chronicled on SnapChat right?

squicken

Because he was the preseason favorite.

Pointless to go if the East Coast media didn't know about you before the season.

McCaffrey broke one of the most hallowed records in college sports and it wasn't enough.

Pretty much this

Derrick Henry won the Heisman Trophy because Alabama's entire defense couldn't

Most Heisman winners have iconic plays. Henry doesn't, just entire games in which he was the mortician in charge of bleeding out his defense's victims. In 10 games against Power 5 bowl teams, he averaged 29.9 carries for 177 yards and 1.7 touchdowns.

Henry won the Heisman not because he gave Alabama a clutch moment, but because he was perfect for a team that needed so few of them.

RBH

Fans_claim_security_told_them_to_remove__0_28232969_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Verinder Malhi and his friends drove seven hours from Fresno, Calif. to San Diego to see Denver dominate the Chargers last Sunday.

However, a security guard initially wouldn’t let the Broncos fans into the Chargers' Qualcomm Stadium because they were wearing turbans, a garment typically worn by Sikh men.

“Three of my buddies, they had turbans on, and it (was like, you guys got to take the turbans off,” Mahli said.

They were finally allowed inside Qualcomm, but Malhi claims a security supervisor told him that if they ever come back, they cannot wear turbans.

“It’s bad, I mean, this is embarrassing for me, because we are Americans at the end of the day. And we are not supposed to be afraid of fellow Americans.”

That wasn’t the end of it. At some point Sunday afternoon, a fearful fan called San Diego police about Malhi and his friends. According to police, the caller claimed that three men wearing turbans were fiddling with items in their trunk, and had then left the parking lot.

A tailgater took a photo of a bomb-sniffing dog checking Malhi’s vehicle. Police told 10News the dog cleared the car. Malhi said they had simply put a bag in the car after realizing they weren’t allowed to take it in the stadium.

“Everybody kind of confusing us with the turbans, because what you see on TV is mostly the terrorists they wear turbans. But our turbans is different, our faith is different our beliefs are different.”

The city of San Diego is looking in to the matter but said the security supervisor is not a city employee.
http://www.kivitv.com/news/national/fans-hassled-by-qualcomm-stadium-security-over-turbans

smh

Draxal

Nah. He lost because 7 Stanford games started after 10p Eastern.

Pac's reputation was really weak this year with Stanford losing to a mid tier Big Ten West team and Oregon/USC/ASU sucking.

If there are comparable players, it will go to the player from the better conference/record.

Top Bottom