• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

cdyhybrid

Pac's reputation was really weak this year with Stanford losing to a mid tier Big Ten West team and Oregon/USC/ASU sucking.

If there are comparable players, it will go to the player from the better conference/record.
Which is incredibly stupid for an individual award.

It's like the NFL MVP award now. Goes to the best player on the best team instead of to the actual most valuable player.

Godslay

Banned
Sucks Little Mac didn't get it, he was the best all around college player this year hands down.

Oh well, now he can come home to the Broncos in a couple years and Uncle John will give him a real job.

Fans_claim_security_told_them_to_remove__0_28232969_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.kivitv.com/news/national/fans-hassled-by-qualcomm-stadium-security-over-turbans

smh

Read that earlier, unfortunate that Sikhs get caught up in all this nonsense.

They can come to my house and watch the Broncos game. All are welcome, even gators.

Draxal

Which is incredibly stupid for an individual award.

It's like the NFL MVP award now. Goes to the best player on the best team instead of to the actual most valuable player.

The thing is Henry's legitimately very good, Bama's oline is nowhere near where it was 3-4 years ago.

Godslay

Banned
The thing is Henry's legitimately very good, Bama's oline is nowhere near where it was 3-4 years ago.

The best way I've heard it described is that Henry had a great season, but not an uncommon one. McCaffrey had a season and skill set unlike anyone else in CFB.

Water under the bridge at this point though. Good for Henry, he earned it too.

This Bills 30 for 30 is legit depressing. Its annoying to see people complain about losing a super bowl, but losing four super bowls in a row is fucking rough.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So apparently spilling coffee in your car then letting your car sit in the sun results in your car smelling like shit.

Honestly, what prevented you from cleaning that shit up asap?

My ass would have been out there with leather cleaner and all kinds of shit trying to fix it right away

Top Bottom