• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

BigAT

Murray.jpg

FTF

Missi Matthews ‏@missi_matthews 11m11 minutes ago

#Steelers came back to win after being down by 17. It's the first time they overcame a 17-point deficit to win since 10/5/97 (vs. Ravens)

Ken Laird ‏@Ken_Laird 22m22 minutes ago

Antonio Brown is the first player in NFL history w/ two 15-catch games in a single season (16 today vs. Denver, 17 vs. Oakland) #Steelers

Ken Laird ‏@Ken_Laird 28m28 minutes ago

The #Steelers D hit the 40 sack mark w/ 2 today and have 15 INTs, most in both categories for the team since 2010 (48 sacks and 21 INT)
13 retweets 15 likes

As a Pats fan, the Steelers scare me the most (regardless of the Pats' history of doing well against them).

bionic77

Bionic please take your Metformin and your sleeping pills and ease down into your rocker!! Put football out of your mind, there is only disappointment in our futures :(
I used to believe that.

But Star Wars made me a kid again and now I know my dreams will come true!

bionic77

As a Pats fan, the Steelers scare me the most (regardless of the Pats' history of doing well against them).
The Pats are pretty vulnerable to a good team right now. Unfortunately the only other team that might qualify as good in the AFC is the Steelers. If we get to the divisional we should be a 6 seed and will get the Pats.

You have only 3 advantages over us.

1. Coaching. Tomlin is pretty but we always make 1-2 dumbass mistakes a game, often ones that are called by the coaches.
2. Integrity. Unfortunately the Steelers don't believe in winning at all costs and will likely not be cheating scumbags. This is our biggest disadvantage.
3. Gronk. We won't be able to cover him.

The good news is that we had a chance to beat the Pats week 1 (a better team than what they currently have) with just Brown. Right now we are a 3 headed beast. We will score points against the Pats. Our defense could get some pressure about the Pats. And lastly, the Almighty gave us Star Wars and is going to protect us from the Pats repeating.

Top Bottom