• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

gutshot

You really think getting blown out is alright?

The Eagles got blown out by Tampa Bay(!) and Detroit(!!!) before then traveling to Foxboro and handing the Patriots only their 2nd loss of the season. The Eagles are wildly inconsistent, so this blow out isn't too surprising and doesn't really improve or lessen their chances against Wash.

Gigglepoo

Wow that was some blown coverage

Collinsworth tried to explain it but in reality no one moves.

The Eagles got blown out by Tampa Bay(!) and Detroit(!!!) before then traveling to Foxboro and handing the Patriots only their 2nd loss of the season. The Eagles are wildly inconsistent, so this blow out isn't too surprising and doesn't really improve or lessen their chances against Wash.

Finding consistency late in the season is a good thing.

bionic77

There are three good NFC teams, four good AFC teams (five if Dalton comes back)

You really think getting blown out is alright?
The Bungles are frauds in the postseason.

If Dalton was healthy on paper I put them at the top but no one believes them once the playoffs start. I include the Bungle fans in that.

The Broncos have a legit defense but no one trusts their offense. They are a flawed team and also off the list.

KC is playing well but I also don't trust them in the playoffs against good teams on the road. They are feasting off the shit that is the AFC right now. But recall they sucked big balls in the beginning of the season when they played the meat of their schedule.

The AFC South should not be allowed to play in the NFL let alone the playoffs.

The only two legit contenders in the AFC are the Steelers and Pats, and honestly both have huge holes and flaws. They just got away with it because of how weak the AFC is this year.

The NFC has two stacked teams in the Cards and the Panthers. They can make plays on both sides of the ball. I would put the Seahawks as a legit team as well. Everyone else sucks.

I would also say the two best teams in the NFC are much better than anything we have in the AFC. The Steelers and Patriots are in the same conversation as the Seahawks. Good but not truly great because they have too many flaws.

It's not a surprise being around Eagles fans for any extended period of time.

This state's just awful in general for sports fans. Then again, long term exposure to Penn State, Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, Pirates, Penguins, and/or Steelers brings out the worst in anyone eventually

Dragon

Banned

Nope it doesn't.

Although I wouldn't expect three special teams touchdowns in any game going forward.

Pepiope

This is the first blow out with Bradford at QB. At least it's to the Cards? We still have a little life though. It aint over.

squicken

you are arguing with people who watched the whole game and didn't post until the game got out of hand. they are not interested in a conversation. just say no u

Gigglepoo

I would also say the two best teams in the NFC are much better than anything we have in the AFC. The Steelers and Patriots are in the same conversation as the Seahawks. Good but not truly great because they have too many flaws.

I agree. I just think the Chiefs and Broncos are good. And everyone in the NFC below the top three are middling at best.

KingBroly

Banned
No. They would have needed the Giants to lose on Sunday night.

A win tonight would've meant a clean win on Saturday eliminates the Giants, clinching the division for either team since they'd be a game up on the other and NYG can't catch via tiebreakers.

squicken

I would expect WAS to push the Eagles around next week. Not sure the Eagles can cover Garcon and DJax. Peters game today is troubling. It's not like AZ has good pass rushers and he is getting beat.

gutshot

A win tonight would've meant a clean win on Saturday eliminates the Giants, clinching the division for either team since they'd be a game up on the other and NYG can't catch via tiebreakers.

Nope. Giants can clinch the division if they beat the Vikings and Eagles and Washington loses to the Eagles and Cowboys.

Calling meaningful games meaningless is not something unique to PA sports fans.

Willful ignorance while your team falls apart is. See countless stuff praising Phillies and 76ers before their respective seasons start, and it's happened throughout history

I've been exposed to years of Ryan Howard defenses. How this state regularly is about bad teams and bad players and their chances is on another level of denial

Uncharted territory

Pepiope

Giants would beat us on conf record.

We beat sucky AFC teams like the Bills, Jets, and Pats.

squicken

Eagles cannot sustain offense. If they huddled it would not matter. They lack talent. It is a bad offense. Chip the GM is bad but Howie was worse

Top Bottom