• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

bionic77

I agree. I just think the Chiefs and Broncos are good. And everyone in the NFC below the top three are middling at best.
Yeah I agree that they are solid.

Weirdly I would rather play the Pats in the playoffs instead of the Broncos. Their defense and maybe Arizona might be the only one that can really slow our defense down. I am not really sure how good Carolina's defense is. Have not seen enough of them this year.

Has Kurt Russel ever made a bad movie?

I can't remember ever seeing him in anything I did not love.

cMIPSQe.jpg

Tango and Cash?

Hindl

GG Squall not sure if there's any other cardinals fans. Defense is in shambles and that running game is nonexistent. Bradford had a good game aside from that taint but the rest of the team didn't do anything to help

FTF

Yeah I agree that they are solid.

Weirdly I would rather play the Pats in the playoffs instead of the Broncos. Their defense and maybe Arizona might be the only one that can really slow our defense down. I am not really sure how good Carolina's defense is. Have not seen enough of them this year.

Really? Find that somewhat hard to believe. Has the new Star Wars given you some weird Light side vs Dark side bravado? The Pats offense (if Edelman and Gronk are healthy for the game) is significantly better than the Broncos, and their defense is better than you think/want them to be (Pats have only given up 10 more points total than the Broncos this year). If they don't jump to the 5 seed though, the Steelers will have a cake walk in the wild card round against the Colts or Texans.

squicken

ugh 2nd half was shit for Sam. Not a big deal. Overmatched

e: gg squall and furyous and any other Cards GAFfers

e2: hey Kelly how about you mention going to the USFL and the Houston Gamblers

bionic77

Really? Find that somewhat hard to believe. Has the new Star Wars given you some weird Light side vs Dark side bravado? The Pats offense (if Edelman and Gronk are healthy for the game) is significantly better than the Broncos, and their defense is better than you think/want them to be (Pats have only given up 10 more points total than the Broncos this year). If they don't jump to the 5 seed though, the Steelers will have a cake walk in the wild card round against the Colts or Texans.
The Patriots schedule was disgustingly easy this year.

Your defense is ripe to be picked on by a good offense.

I don't recall the Pats playing a single good offense this year off the top of my head. You got us when Bryant and Bell were suspended.

I do agree that the Pats offense is better than the Broncos but I think we can push your line around a little bit to get some punts and I think we can outscore the Patriots offense. Its not a guarantee I just like that matchup better.

Against the Broncos they were getting all sorts of pressure on Ben. I am not sure we can beat that defense on the road if Brock puts up 27 against our D again.

squicken

Home field advantage isn't about the crowd it's about being able to stay home and not travel.

The record is definitive proof that air travel is preferable to living in Philly.

Intuitively that doesn't make sense. I've seen plenty of sacks come from tackles slow off the ball b/c of crowd noise adjustments. Officials are also prone to siding to loud home crowds. But if you know of research on that I'd be interested to read it

Top Bottom