• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Gigglepoo

Man, Week 17 could be brutal. There's a chance Philly/NY and Vikes/Packers will matter, but those are the only games where there are stakes for both teams. There's a chance Panthers/Bucs will be the Sunday Night if the playoff teams clinch this week. Ouch.

Milchjon

Cheese? Pffft...if you're gonna pair it with food, do it with actual entrees.

QUazi13.jpg

And what actually happens is (usually, unless you're Bread) your pallete refines and evolves as you age so you can appreciate and enjoy things in addition to what you currently like. You too will eventually learn padawan!

Taste buds dying = refined palate

Yeah right

Man, Week 17 could be brutal. There's a chance Philly/NY and Vikes/Packers will matter, but those are the only games where there are stakes for both teams. There's a chance Panthers/Bucs will be the Sunday Night if the playoff teams clinch this week. Ouch.

NFC east could be over this Saturday if the Redskins win

You just added Jackson to the roster to complement Bolden and Iosefa? It was a nice try rest of the AFC but not this year. McD worked with Jackson before, and they combined for 1100+ yards rushing, 300+ yards receiving.

I'm not going to delude myself and think for a moment that anyone in the AFC beats them until proven otherwise. They're the #1 seed and champions for a reason.

Sometimes a gift, sometimes a curse.

It's a tough lot in life at times.
I don't understand what you want. Are you upset?

TheFatOne

I vote for Brady to be the MVP and the Pats to slide right into the Superbowl. What goes on from there depends on what kind of sick intimidation tactic that the Panthers can come up with.

Brady is at the heart of the reigning, defending, juggernaut 5th time repeating AFC East Division Champions and 2014 World Champions.

The Pats lost a couple games due to some mental mistakes and some injuries to insignificant players, but let's be real here. They are still the best team in the NFL and any talk otherwise is blasphemy of the highest degree.

We've got some around here claiming that the Steelers could take them out. While I do respect the Steelers for being a tough nosed team with no quit, and probably the best WR and WR corps in the game, Brady & Gronk would take a massive shit over that secondary. If you thought a 5th game back up shredded it in the 1st half yesterday, then Brady & Gronk would thunderfuck that defense back to the stone age.

Their defense is good enough to get the job done, as they have only give up 10 points more than the Broncos D, and to extremely tough competition. So they'll do enough to shut you down, while shitting points down your throat.

Not to mention, having Bill running things and Brady giving them new age cutting edge medical attention on the side? It's that extra edge that most teams don't have.

Plus the dude wants to restore America back to greatness with Trump. How can you not want that?

It's over NFLGAF bros, just accept your fate and move on with your lives.

I always knew you were the best Broncos gaf poster. Keep up the excellent work my friend.

WedgeX

Banned
I thought it was Taco Tuesday. I was wrong.

This week is off to a terrible start. I'm sure the Lions tonight will do nothing to alleviate it.

Godslay

Banned
I don't understand what you want. Are you upset?

I'm doing pretty good Gata.

Like I said before, I've fought the tide for years now. Accepting that the Pats are the best team in the NFL is fine with me. No point in deluding myself or NFLGAF that anyone in the AFC has much of a shot at this point. Might as well have your come to Jesus moment and move on and root for your own team to win it.

You guys and all these psychological insights into it. Everything I've said has a basis in reality, and I said it long before the Pats played the Broncos. Several weeks in advanced actually. You'll just have to take it on face value, I'm not really superstitious as I know that what I post here has little effect on what happens on the field.

I'm doing pretty good Gata.

Like I said before, I've fought the tide for years now. Accepting that the Pats are the best team in the NFL is fine with me. No point in deluding myself or NFLGAF that anyone in the AFC has much of a shot at this point. Might as well have your come to Jesus moment and move on and root for your own team to win it.

You guys and all these psychological insights into it. Everything I've said has a basis in reality, and I said it long before the Pats played the Broncos. Several weeks in advanced actually. You'll just have to take it on face value, I'm not really superstitious as I know that what I post here has little effect on what happens on the field.
If Brock Rotweiler can beat the Patriots anyone can

Godslay

Banned
Pats are in this for another four weeks at least

I pray that Godslay doesn't pull this for that long.

Pull what?

Please explain to me what has changed? Pats are still the best of the AFC, why do you struggle to accept this? If you want to root for an underdog, root for the Steelers to pull off an upset or the Jets even. There are underdogs, overdogs, and supdogs. Let's not muddy the waters here.

The only team to defeat him in the playoffs.

That is correct. 45-10 drubbing.

Godslay

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

All-time best 6th straight season New England will have a playoff bye; next closest are SF and DAL, who had 4 straight byes from 1992-'95.

Pull what?

Please explain to me what has changed? Pats are still the best of the AFC, why do you struggle to accept this? If you want to root for an underdog, root for the Steelers to pull off an upset or the Jets even. There are underdogs, overdogs, and supdogs. Let's not muddy the waters here.

That is correct. 45-10 drubbing.
Also, Sam Bradford defeated the Patriots in Gillette

Does anyone here watch Homeland? I'm on s3. I have a love hate relationship with it, my problems are mostly with the main character Carrie....

Godslay

Banned
Also, Sam Bradford defeated the Patriots in Gillette

It took some crazy shit for them to even pull that off.

Blocked punt for TD => Rarely happens

99 Yard TAINT => Even the great Champ Bailey couldn't pull this off. Rarely happens (unless you're 2015 Peyton Manning)

83 Yard Punt Return => Fairly uncommon

Those three plays put the game largely out of reach. How often does the ST break down like that for the Pats? Rarely.

Fox318

I was working at a golf course when I was younger as a starter. I would drive to pick up peoples clubs and sometimes them depending on when their start time was.

I picked up this one man's clubs and his cooler when one of my coworkers said he's take the clubs as he already had his partner setup. I asked him how did he know who he was paired with as I had not asked the golfer if he had a partner or if he was part of a group.

My co-worker just looked at me and said "Come on" with a raised eyebrow.

I had no idea what he was talking about until I realized that he just paired him with the other black golfer.

Bowser

Does anyone here watch Homeland? I'm on s3. I have a love hate relationship with it, my problems are mostly with the main character Carrie....

Season 1 and the first 4-6 episodes of season 2 were amazing television. The rest of season 2 and seasons 3-4 are straight garbage.

This past season that just wrapped up last night was great though, much improved over the past two.

harSon

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

All-time best 6th straight season New England will have a playoff bye; next closest are SF and DAL, who had 4 straight byes from 1992-'95.

That's the benefit of having a consistently horse shit division. You're gifted up to 6 wins a season and can struggle through a season without having to look back.

Top Bottom