• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Respect

Bengals future AJ McCarron

jeH56gL.png

the goo mvp in control

Brent Musburger's new tattoo.

Doomsayer

We come down from the bottom, work our way up. When you have people… it goes to show how he act out. You gonna be Michael Jackson, go around and dance and play… and not be a football player, and not train the way you’re supposed to train, it goes to show. I hope I pulled back the mask of what this dude really is. You all saw it.

Anyone see what Josh Norman said about ODB? Holy shit.

I vote for Brady to be the MVP and the Pats to slide right into the Superbowl. What goes on from there depends on what kind of sick intimidation tactic that the Panthers can come up with.

Brady is at the heart of the reigning, defending, juggernaut 5th time repeating AFC East Division Champions and 2014 World Champions.

The Pats lost a couple games due to some mental mistakes and some injuries to insignificant players, but let's be real here. They are still the best team in the NFL and any talk otherwise is blasphemy of the highest degree.

We've got some around here claiming that the Steelers could take them out. While I do respect the Steelers for being a tough nosed team with no quit, and probably the best WR and WR corps in the game, Brady & Gronk would take a massive shit over that secondary. If you thought a 5th game back up shredded it in the 1st half yesterday, then Brady & Gronk would thunderfuck that defense back to the stone age.

Their defense is good enough to get the job done, as they have only give up 10 points more than the Broncos D, and to extremely tough competition. So they'll do enough to shut you down, while shitting points down your throat.

Not to mention, having Bill running things and Brady giving them new age cutting edge medical attention on the side? It's that extra edge that most teams don't have.

Plus the dude wants to restore America back to greatness with Trump. How can you not want that?

It's over NFLGAF bros, just accept your fate and move on with your lives.
Oh you

Milchjon

I vote for Brady to be the MVP and the Pats to slide right into the Superbowl. What goes on from there depends on what kind of sick intimidation tactic that the Panthers can come up with.

Brady is at the heart of the reigning, defending, juggernaut 5th time repeating AFC East Division Champions and 2014 World Champions.

The Pats lost a couple games due to some mental mistakes and some injuries to insignificant players, but let's be real here. They are still the best team in the NFL and any talk otherwise is blasphemy of the highest degree.

We've got some around here claiming that the Steelers could take them out. While I do respect the Steelers for being a tough nosed team with no quit, and probably the best WR and WR corps in the game, Brady & Gronk would take a massive shit over that secondary. If you thought a 5th game back up shredded it in the 1st half yesterday, then Brady & Gronk would thunderfuck that defense back to the stone age.

Their defense is good enough to get the job done, as they have only give up 10 points more than the Broncos D, and to extremely tough competition. So they'll do enough to shut you down, while shitting points down your throat.

Not to mention, having Bill running things and Brady giving them new age cutting edge medical attention on the side? It's that extra edge that most teams don't have.

Plus the dude wants to restore America back to greatness with Trump. How can you not want that?

It's over NFLGAF bros, just accept your fate and move on with your lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Also, Chipotle better sort this shit out before I go to the US the next time

...oh who am I kidding, 10 years will be plenty time to clean that up.

Milchjon

Time to just get hammered on never-ending wine tours then.

I ain't no white flag waving frenchman

The Patriots have fielded an absurd 70 players over the course of the season, ahead of the Ravens (69), Bears (69), and Colts (68).

On the offensive side of the ball, the Patriots have played 33 players, trailing only the Ravens. Tom Brady is the only starter to not miss any time this season. The Patriots have cycled through their top five wide receivers (Julian Edelman, Brandon LaFell, Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson, Keshawn Martin), their top three tight ends (Rob Gronkowski, Scott Chandler, Michael Williams), their top two running backs (Dion Lewis, LeGarrette Blount), and nearly every single offensive lineman (Nate Solder, Shaq Mason, Bryan Stork, Tre Jackson, Sebastian Vollmer, Marcus Cannon, Josh Kline, Ryan Wendell).

The defensive side has been healthier with just 31 players (7th most). The defensive line has been fairly healthy, with nickel rushers Jabaal Sheard and Dominique Easley the only players to really miss time. The rest of the defense has been in flux as the top three linebackers (Dont'a Hightower, Jamie Collins, Jonathan Freeny), the top two safeties (Devin McCourty, Patrick Chung), and the rotation of cornerbacks across from Malcolm Butler (Tarell Brown, Bradley Fletcher, Justin Coleman) have, or will, miss time.
via PatsPulpit

Milchjon

I said somewhere worth visiting!

I know you desperately want to meet me, but I'd rather go somewhere civilized.

Seattle's definitely on the list somewhere. Think I might like it.

I would have said the same thing 15 years ago.

In time, you too will appreciate the wine!

I know that tastebuds basically retire once you get old, but I'm trying my best to not let that change me into a cheese eating surrender monkey

Bread

Banned
I know deep down inside it's what you all truly believe. There's no point in playing it down. Reality is that it's probably more true than what you want to give credit for.
you sure do know a lot slay, must be tough living with all this knowledge

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I know that tastebuds basically retire once you get old, but I'm trying my best to not let that change me into a cheese eating surrender monkey

Cheese? Pffft...if you're gonna pair it with food, do it with actual entrees.

QUazi13.jpg

And what actually happens is (usually, unless you're Bread) your pallete refines and evolves as you age so you can appreciate and enjoy things in addition to what you currently like. You too will eventually learn padawan!

Godslay

Banned
I think we have a good chance.

You just added Jackson to the roster to complement Bolden and Iosefa? It was a nice try rest of the AFC but not this year. McD worked with Jackson before, and they combined for 1100+ yards rushing, 300+ yards receiving.

I'm not going to delude myself and think for a moment that anyone in the AFC beats them until proven otherwise. They're the #1 seed and champions for a reason.

you sure do know a lot slay, must be tough living with all this knowledge

Sometimes a gift, sometimes a curse.

It's a tough lot in life at times.

squicken

Eric Ebron

Ebron was the center of attention in the media last Sunday with comparisons being made between him and Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald. Donald was taken three spots after Ebron, and many believe the Lions should have taken Donald instead.

“I’m happy for his success,” Ebron said of Donald. “I’m happy for the scheme he’s in. I’m happy that they’re giving him an opportunity to shine. I’m not upset. You guys are upset. The media is upset. The fans are upset. I don’t care. I didn’t choose to come here. They (Lions) chose me to come here. There’s nothing I can do about it.”
http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/21/eric-ebron-is-nihilistic-about-getting-drafted-before-aaron-donald/

Top Bottom