• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Line_HTX

My take on the OBJ suspension is that he should be suspended, maybe a little light since it's his first offense I suppose.

But I don't like that Norman got off Scott free. He was nearly as bad throughout the game and practically suplexed OBJ at one point IIRC. And doesn't he have more of a history? Like, wasn't he the dude who went after Newton in the off season? His own QB?

Wait, was that him that was brawling with Newton in training camp?

utqzbiz4jfttrnx8x7jh.jpg

19ae68aad58b9c4868a8800e25002640_crop_north.png

These pictures always make me laugh.

Dragon

Banned
Not really. Whole reason the Pats transitioned to the dink n plink offense was because they haven't been a running threat for years.

Tons of Elite QBs (like Brees) have done it and none of them got MVP because of it. Cry more.

They had that same offense when Dillon ran for 1600 yards in 2004.

They were eighth in rushing yards in 2013, seventh in 2012, they are just not great this year.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
More Chipotle outbreaks:

big-map-12-21-15.jpg

You know you have a problem if the CDC is making announcements about your food.

89lrFWD.png

I wonder what time that news was released. ;P

Crisco

Banned
Uh, what's the story besides Norman having no chance of actually beating Cam in any kind of fight?

Cam had been verbally dogging Norman all training camp while completing passes against him to Kelvin Benjamin. In one session, Norman picks one off and then stiff arms Cam as he goes into the endzone. Cam shoves him back and they end up wrestling to the ground. All in good fun for the MVP and DPOY candidate!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
you want rice in your burrito? you get e.coli

fuck you

Nah, it's more Chipotle than anything. We have probably hundreds of taco and burrito trucks in this state alone that hasn't ever had a food contamination problem as bad as this.

But of course with your dumb agenda you have to latch onto whatever you can to try and make a point.

Go back to Florida with Gata! ;P

Crisco

Banned
Am I crazy to think the Panther's should shop KB for a 1st round pick? We're already scoring every drive, what's KB going to add? Rather have another high end pass rusher or db on the team than a WR

Bread

Banned
Nah, it's more Chipotle than anything. We have probably hundreds of taco and burrito trucks in this state alone that hasn't ever had a food contamination problem as bad as this.

But of course with your dumb agenda you have to latch onto whatever you can to try and make a point.

Go back to Florida with Gata! ;P
don't care, no rice

squicken

Eagles:points For 318, Points Against 362
Giants:points For 373, Points Against 358

Giants fan it ain't all bad
lol

Yeah Eagles D went in the toilet once Hicks got hurt. For all the stuff the Giants D takes the Eagles D has become much worse, though the Eagles D at one point forced takeaways

Outside of one event that will be painfully obvious before it even happens based on how the scene is presented, nothing in The Force Awakens is even worth spoiling.

Godslay

Banned
I vote for Brady to be the MVP and the Pats to slide right into the Superbowl. What goes on from there depends on what kind of sick intimidation tactic that the Panthers can come up with.

Brady is at the heart of the reigning, defending, juggernaut 5th time repeating AFC East Division Champions and 2014 World Champions.

The Pats lost a couple games due to some mental mistakes and some injuries to insignificant players, but let's be real here. They are still the best team in the NFL and any talk otherwise is blasphemy of the highest degree.

We've got some around here claiming that the Steelers could take them out. While I do respect the Steelers for being a tough nosed team with no quit, and probably the best WR and WR corps in the game, Brady & Gronk would take a massive shit over that secondary. If you thought a 5th game back up shredded it in the 1st half yesterday, then Brady & Gronk would thunderfuck that defense back to the stone age.

Their defense is good enough to get the job done, as they have only give up 10 points more than the Broncos D, and to extremely tough competition. So they'll do enough to shut you down, while shitting points down your throat.

Not to mention, having Bill running things and Brady giving them new age cutting edge medical attention on the side? It's that extra edge that most teams don't have.

Plus the dude wants to restore America back to greatness with Trump. How can you not want that?

It's over NFLGAF bros, just accept your fate and move on with your lives.

Top Bottom