• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

kw4YE.gif

516E9SGEH5L.jpg

:')

That was a good Christmas movie. It made Sinbad seem tolerable.

Fox318

My father is a white republican who hates hip hop and he loves Empire.

All he watches is Empire and shows on History and Discovery about people digging holes and trying to find gold or anything else.

rando14

My favorite part of the movie was prolly Harrelson Ford, though seeing him move around all slow like an old man was kinda sad :\

Godslay

Banned
That's the benefit of having a consistently horse shit division. You're gifted up to 6 wins a season and can struggle through a season without having to look back.

While I agree, Broncos benefited the last 4 years from the same thing as well.

There isn't much they can do about it. Phins, Jets, and Bills should sack up and start fielding some decent teams. Jets have done so in the past, and this year's team is an improvement in the right direction. Bills and Phins don't have many excuses as they seem to have talented rosters, but still get beat.

Patriots contribute to their ineptitude of course, but really Bills, Jets, and Phins have been messes in varying degrees over the years.

Pretty sure all the votes are due before the playoffs start.

Aah, nevermind then, Cam is definitely top MVP getter then.

I put Russel down below Cam and Brady, maybe Palmer, only because Seattle has struggled more than Carolina, New England, and Arizona, and part of those struggles up until Week 8 were on Wilson. Since Mid-November, Wilson has been playing as good as any QB ever, but I think MVP race should take into consideration the entire season and Wilson was average to below average for the first 8 weeks. Around week 10 I think he had 10 touchdowns and 7 interceptions, and also led the league in sacks... or was very close to it. And for the last 5 weeks I think he's gone 19 - 0 TD/INT ratio, which is unbelievable. But prior to these last 5 years, Wilson was having a mediocre season on a team that looked pretty mediocre.

Top Bottom