• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Malalaw

dead2.gif

I can't anymore, just can't.

With the 8th pick in the 2016 NFL draft the Detroit Lions select:

Laremy Tunsil, Offensive Tackle, Ole Miss
Think he has a good chance to go number 1 if Titans have pick, probably a good amount of teams that could use him before 8 too.......
What you need is a Justin Gilbert type, you need the Justin Gilbert.

rando14

Think he has a good chance to go number 1 if Titans have pick, probably a good amount of teams that could use him before 8 too.......

I was extremely saddened and broken-hearted to learn that Certified First-Round Pick Justin Godbert was Inactive for the game yesterday, I couldn't believe it....

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Yeah, I'm worried about the Titans picking him up but they could also go with Joey Bosa.

Robert Nkemdiche will probably fall out of the Top 10.

That was a late hit/tackle on Tate.

I don't think I've ever disliked a player as much as browner. The fact that he doesn't even acknowledge how bad he has been makes me furious

I think the saints literally have lost 2-3 games on him alone

Woodson announced his retirement after the season today. Love the guy, but he's been a huge liability at times this year.

Glad he finished his career off in Oakland.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stephen Tulloch is great against the run but holy shit is he slow in coverage. Really have missed DeAndre Levy in that line backing coverage.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Shows how much of a joke the Pro Bowl is that Darius Slay is not in the Top 10 voting for DBs.

He shuts down Megatron and Tate in practice routinely.

Top Bottom