• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

squicken

He's 5'11 :/
Cuts deep because I mentioned him in my preseason write up before last year. Pretty sure our boy Grossi was monitoring him too

That's tall for a Browns WR tho ...
I really think if Farmer would have done better on the WRs he could have saved his job. Pettine is going to take the heat, rightly, for the defense. But Farmer's legacy are those WR misses

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This game sucks

Put aside the records of both teams it's actually a fun game to watch. Two gun slinging #9 QBs at various stages in their careers and lots of young talent on Detroit to watch, like Darius Slay, Ziggy Ansah and Quandre Diggs.

Much better than games with no QBs like that recent Jets-Cowboys games.

MechDX

You have your QBOTD, no need for Brees.

Well he would have to beat out my new bae BJ. :(

usa-today-8787205.0.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What's this? A late-season meaningless win that lowers the draft pick and convinces Martha to keep Caldwell?

Yay, Lions!

That's tall for a Browns WR tho ...
I really think if Farmer would have done better on the WRs he could have saved his job. Pettine is going to take the heat, rightly, for the defense. But Farmer's legacy are those WR misses

Not only that.. If Erving and Gilbert would have shown some goddamn potential. He would have survived.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yuuuuuuup

How did you get a caldwell avy?

I changed it after the Packers Hail Mary game. It was so absolutely ridiculous I had to change the avatar so everyone was reminded of how bad this team has it until he's gone.

effzee

Couldn't comment during the game last night.

I had zero hopes for the Eagles to beat the Cardinals but I am completely baffled as to what has happened to this D line and LB corps. Jordan Hicks was a reach pick in the 3rd round and at best projected as a depth guy who played ST. Yet since he got hurt, the Eagles run D and overall play on the D has completely fallen off a cliff.

Where in the world are Demeco, Kiko, and Kendricks? They were supposed to be the strengths of the D. They barely make a play. Only time I see them is when they are getting eaten up by blocks or on the wrong side of a missed tackle. It is embarrassing. Demeco made 1 play all season against the Giants in week 6 and has done nothing since.

I thought with the infusion of LBs and a complete overhaul of the secondary the D would be markedly better. And it was for half the season. Run D was top 5 and overall D was top 10. But it all just fell off and I don't get it.

I don't even want this team to make the playoffs. Just ruins the draft position. All of a sudden in addition to QB, they need answers across the O line, more secondary help, and OLBs not named Marcus Smith.

Top Bottom