• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

No, fuck off, with your "Touché."

You just posted stats from 8 games or so, with your Pittsburgh Steelers bias, trying to imply that Marcus Whateon is a better WR than Golden Tate III.

Anyone who watches football knows this isn't the case unless you're a bandwagoning Steelers fan

jakncoke

Banned
No, fuck off, with your "Touché."

You just posted stats from 8 games or so, with your Pittsburgh Steelers bias, trying to imply that Marcus Whateon is a better WR than Golden Tate III.

Anyone who watches football knows this isn't the case unless you're a bandwagoning Steelers fan

So not you? I dont think gifs counts as watching and studying game film breh

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://blog.sfgate.com/cal/2015/12/...have-jared-goff-in-top-5-bears-morning-links/

ESPN draft expert Todd McShay had Goff going No. 5 overall next April to the San Francisco 49ers. The projection was made under the assumption that the 49ers will move on from Colin Kaepernick in the offseason, McShay wrote. He added that “Goff would benefit from returning to school for his senior season to get bigger and stronger, but I get the sense that’s not going to happen.”

ProFootballFocus.com, which has been as high on Goff as any site this year, had him going to the Cleveland Browns at No. 2. “Goff is the best quarterback in a class that is deep but lacking in top-end talent,” ProFootballFocus’ Steve Palazzolo wrote. “He made some poor decisions but continues to improve and is an effective downfield passer.”

Please take Goff first Cleveland!

You just called Golden Tate III an average WR based on stats from this Joe Lombardi season.

Just watch the film are you trying to deny his skill. Are you telling me Markus Wheaton is a better WR than Golden Tate?

This reminds me of people pulling random Colin Kapernick stats trying to prove he's better than Stafford.
Kaepernick helped his team get Ti the Owl and almost won it, that's worth more than Stafford's meaningless stat padding

I'm gonna get Madden on the 1. Need a sports game

Yeeeeeeeeessss.

Rams HC Jeff Fisher & GM Les Snead Expected To Be Safe For 2016 https://t.co/IJcsudEpc1
#Rams #NFL

Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Though I guess we can assume the Rams are staying in St. Louis for another year

I'll admit stupidity if you admit you know nothing about sports.

I am afraid that when it comes to sports, just like everything else in life, I know more then you my friend.

I will give you a bit of advice that I give to my students a lot, if you see a word you dont know try and look for clues as to what it means from the context it was used in. Do you really thing I would be posting an article with someone saying that they dont think Bradford is good? Probably not.

jakncoke

Banned
I am afraid that when it comes to sports, just like everything else in life, I know more then you my friend.

I will give you a bit of advice that I give to my students a lot, if you see a word you dont know try and look for clues as to what it means from the context it was used in. Do you really thing I would be posting an article with someone saying that they dont think Bradford is good? Probably not.

Every post here and other sports threads contradicts this statement but keep that puffed chest

You just called Golden Tate III an average WR based on stats from this Joe Lombardi season.

Just watch the film are you trying to deny his skill. Are you telling me Markus Wheaton is a better WR than Golden Tate?

This reminds me of people pulling random Colin Kapernick stats trying to prove he's better than Stafford.

the important thing is even if kap never starts another playoff game (and he won't) he will retire with more playoff wins than stafford

So hostil in here right now.

giphy.gif

Sorry friend. No old cool bars in bumblefuck PA, you know this!

I visited a friend from high schools parents house in English Center PA. It was like a different world. Everyone in the neighborhood had each others house keys in case of emergency, and when we went to the bar everyone just left their wallets on the bar. even when they went to the bathroom.

jakncoke

Banned
I visited a friend from high schools parents house in English Center PA. It was like a different world. Everyone in the neighborhood had each others house keys in case of emergency, and when we went to the bar everyone just left their wallets on the bar. even when they went to the bathroom.

Thats 2 counties over from to the East

Spinluck

Spin, where are the dentist pics

You said she was hot right!!

She is a fine Cube-In woman.

I would be glad to fill her cavities after she took me out for an expensive dinner. Or maybe a candle lit dinner at the spincrib.

Good thing Bill is an evil wizard, blocking Andrew his magic when playing the Pats then.

This is sad but pretty much true.

Bill is a Master Sorcerer

Luck was not ready :(

jakncoke

Banned
Wow I cant believe you live out there. Is your town the same way, with everyone being all super trusting?

No its a split community . People in the middle class vs the people on welfare and heroin addicts . Some neighbors look out for each other but nothing in the grand scheme

Define old, there bars around forest pa that are from ranging 1881 to the early 1900s here! None are nice inside tho and run down hole in the wall Dennis Leary from Rescue Me type bars

Yeah, I mean there are oldish buildings that bars are in here, like the hotel bar. But I wouldn't call them cool or charming...mostly dive bars in a bad way.

Yeah, I mean there are oldish buildings that bars are in here, like the hotel bar. But I wouldn't call them cool or charming...mostly dive bars in a bad way.

In Langhorne PA there is a hotel with a bar in it that is old as shit. George Washington drink in it at one point. It is my favorite bar in the whole world. There is just something great about old bars like that.

Top Bottom