• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How many concussions has kas had

I'm guessing about 7

Honestly, 20+ if we're including practice and the current concussion protocol the NFL uses.

Not only me but probably a few other million young American males but it was for the love of the game.

I was still right about Shenmue 3 coming to life through kickstarter, FF7 Remake, The Last Guardian and Matthew Stafford being an elite QB though so maybe I didn't have any?
zfzBavv.png

Squicken all these A&m Qb transfers, I'm not saying it's credible but I saw one rumor that maybe he's splitting and the players know he won't be there.

rjinaz

Putting my vote in for Turner for tv broadcast and Amazon for streaming as I'm a Prime member and if they get it they may stream it in UHD/4K

Oh God. Drools! Amazon 4k is pretty damn good.

Better yet, make a deal with VUDU and Walmart. Have you seen their UHD content? So good.

eznark

Banned
They are keeping Fisher for one more year so that they can start fresh in 2017 as the Los Angeles Carnero's with head coach Ron Rivera.

Stop your War on Christmas, you will only give Trump fodder.

The fact that you are a Euro and you know that this is a thing here makes me chuckle. Do you have that there in Euroland?

What kind of hotdog do you think Donald trump eats?

Not sure but I bet he eats it with a fork.

There are photos of him using a fork and knife to eat freaking pizza for god's sakes.. Why?

I hope Turner wins and then uses Charles Barkley in the booth.

I never realized how badly I wanted this to be a thing until this moment.

bigosc2k

Banned
Honestly, 20+ if we're including practice and the current concussion protocol the NFL uses.

Not only me but probably a few other million young American males but it was for the love of the game.

I was still right about Shenmue 3 coming to life through kickstarter, FF7 Remake, The Last Guardian and Matthew Stafford being an elite QB though so maybe I didn't have any?
zfzBavv.png
Still wrong on that one.

jakncoke

Banned
Stafford going to have like 45k yards and kas will always remind that when he retired but ignore him beign 30 games under .500 and none his teams being to a nfc championship game

You just called Golden Tate III an average WR based on stats from this Joe Lombardi season.

Just watch the film are you trying to deny his skill. Are you telling me Markus Wheaton is a better WR than Golden Tate?

This reminds me of people pulling random Colin Kapernick stats trying to prove he's better than Stafford.
He's having a better year. What do you want me to say?!

Top 10 receiver in the league on the Lions, 4th option (at best) on the Steelers.

No, fuck off, with your "Touché."

You just posted stats from 8 games or so, with your Pittsburgh Steelers bias, trying to imply that Marcus Whateon is a better WR than Golden Tate III.

Anyone who watches football knows this isn't the case unless you're a bandwagoning Steelers fan

The Stats I posted aren't fair to Golden Tate true....

.....Since the Steelers QB is actually, you know, good.

Top Bottom