• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Syrinx

That is not what this is saying at all. If your team is up 20 in the 4th, you most likely made some clutch plays. This list is specifically about who came through in crunch time. Who does the best when the game is on the line.

Maybe he goes into the difference between a clutch play and a play in a clutch situation elsewhere in the article but I don't have insider so I don't know.

But I just cannot accept a definition of "clutch situation" that doesn't take into account any situations where the QB's team has the lead.

Greg

How rude.
I knew this was coming

I knew you were going to be the one to post it

Why must you hate meeeeeeeeee
t3BSFnK.png

Syrinx

Worried about Jameis a bit tonight. Beastly d-line and first game in primetime so he may have some nerves. Could see him struggling.

Koetter absolutely needs to establish the run early and often tonight.

jakncoke

Banned

Mindlog

Ketchup is going to stomp Mustard's bitch ass tonight.
Worried about Jameis a bit tonight. Beastly d-line and first game in primetime so he may have some nerves. Could see him struggling.

Koetter absolutely needs to establish the run early and often tonight.
First play is a rush. Lift your glass and celebrate.
First play is a pass. Kill the bottle.

pfr seems to have screwed the pooch when doing that page because he isnt on the list even and dan marino is #1 despite being a rookie

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_int_perc_career_1983.htm

All time of now of qbs that reached 1500 attempts and at least averaged 14 attempts per game he is 154th
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_int_perc_career.htm

Hmmm Tannehill at 2.5? Not too bad I guess although INT haven't been an issue with him.

Line_HTX

Reminder that the Texans lead the league with 28 dropped passes.

Could've at least had a better chance the past two games if those bitches didn't stuff their faces with Butterfingers.

All I know is all three were fools for doing so. As a Cards fan, I'm quite pleased they did. I remember Cards fans getting upset and wondering why Arians wasn't reported to be on our list to interview and then all the sudden we booked it with him.

Yup I was a fan and was hoping we'd get rid of Philbin...and then Ross extended him in December....:/

rjinaz

So as a Cardinals fan I guess I should be rooting for the Buc tonight since it stop Seattle from securing a playoff spot this week anyway? I'm sure they are getting in I'm sure but I want to root against the Seahawks. I don't want the Cards to have to play them in the playoffs.

RBH

Does Best Buy sell digital codes for Xbox One games?

Wanted to use this $10 gift certificate for Tomb Raider.

Top Bottom