• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

eznark

Banned
I'm enjoying Xenoblade when I play it but there is nothing that draws me to it. The first one I wanted to murder that fucker who killed the chick I wanted to bang. In this on I'm just on fetch quests. They are fun fetch quests to be sure but I miss the fuck-awful cliche Japan garbagio story.

I'm 40+ hours into Xenoblade. Although probably at least half that time has been effing around with side missions with football on in the background.

Off TV play is the best.

Game definitely has some rough edges that just make you shake your head. But on balance it's really good.

I'm enjoying Xenoblade when I play it but there is nothing that draws me to it. The first one I wanted to murder that fucker who killed the chick I wanted to bang. In this on I'm just on fetch quests. They are fun fetch quests to be sure but I miss the fuck-awful cliche Japan garbagio story.
It definitely lacks story direction.

Chapter 5 was pretty great, I thought they were going somewhere. A few chapters later, nope, still nothing.

RBH

CWeA60VWoAAT6lB.jpg

CWeDiSaWsAAyy5z.jpg

Ah crap, I'm getting a cute girl working under me....Bionic I need you to represent me

Under you? Sounds good, brah!

:jnc

Chris, you got too many irons in the fire. Pick Asstrology girl or your neighbor. Get one of them.. I believe in you.

Pls

Floyd's hating ass does not constitute an investigation.

What you call "hatin", I call a list if legitimate criticisms. The only reason this shit is on the level is because RBH is back. And you know that's the case..

You are basically Reagan to Browns-GAF.. You mean all well and good to the rest of the franchises. But we get shit on indiscreetly.

Oppose BG as king and your university unleashed Farmer on us.. All while you plead ignorance... When you know what is happening and do nothing.

Grova Trump incarnate..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm like...too many hours into Witcher 3. It never ends!

My steam says over 100 hours (decent amount of idling though)

Spinluck

I'm like...too many hours into Witcher 3. It never ends!

My steam says over 100 hours (decent amount of idling though)

You lying fuck, I see you on those animu games!

Witcher 3 is awesome, love seeing gaming side bitch about how much people like it.

squicken

I just realized that tonight may be the very last Rams game played in St. Louis.

Seems unlikely. Both Richardson and McNair have come out publicly in favor of what STL is doing for the new stadium, and bashed what SD is doing. Most insider people following it think Rams likely to play in STL next year. SD and OAK somewhere in LA

What you call "hatin", I call a list if legitimate criticisms. The only reason this shit is on the level is because RBH is back. And you know that's the case..

You are basically Reagan to Browns-GAF.. You mean all well and good to the rest of the franchises. But we get shit on indiscreetly.

Oppose BG as king and your university unleashed Farmer on us.. All while you plead ignorance... When you know what is happening and do nothing.

Grova Trump incarnate..

BG is a known slut who whores himself out for Ramen Noodles.

Choose to follow him to your peril if you wish.

We'll keep on recognizing Wesley as King of Browns-GAF. Even if he doesn't love us anymore and refuses to come home :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Witcher 3 is awesome, love seeing gaming side bitch about how much people like it.

I played Ikaruga for like 10 minutes yesterday and then 30 seconds of GTA3 but the text is all fucked up and I can't see shit.

We'll keep on recognizing Wesley as King of Browns-GAF. Even if he doesn't love us anymore and refuses to come home :(

I'm sorry Grover, but

2) I love anime

and #1 and most importantly: 1) I'm glad Reagan's dead

Touchdown!!!

Edit: lol at ketchup vs mustard

I didn't care much for Witcher 1 and especially 2, though I bought Witcher 3 for like $20 this week since it seems like a much better game than both of those. I'm looking forward to trying it out in the near future, if only for the amazing production values.

Listen you filthy furry racist. BG is a good king and your derogatory insults and special treatment of Browns-GAF hasn't gone unnoticed. Look how you channel your inner Trump...

I follow him because he's here and Wes isn't. We need stability and BG has represented the kingdom well. Think it's easy? It isn't.

And notice how you fail to address the Farmer question.. Nice.

#RBH2016

Mindlog

Not to brag or anything.
But our defense put up a hell of a modest fight while giving up that opening drive touchdown
zzyah.gif

First play rush!
Second play rush!

Top Bottom