• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Hindl

I'm 40+ hours into Xenoblade. Although probably at least half that time has been effing around with side missions with football on in the background.

Off TV play is the best.

Game definitely has some rough edges that just make you shake your head. But on balance it's really good.

Yeah the people's faces in cut scenes Are really distracting, which sucks cuz I've generally enjoyed the voice acting in a cheesy kinda way. The game also starts out pretty aimless and doesn't explain a whole lot. There is a charm to the game tho, with the cheesy soundtrack and voice acting, and conveniences like auto completing a fetch quest if you already have it, the speed you move at and height you can jump is great

Euron

You lying fuck, I see you on those animu games!

Witcher 3 is awesome, love seeing gaming side bitch about how much people like it.
Witcher 3 is the best open world game I've ever played and one of my favorite RPG's ever. The combat is not anywhere near as bad as people say it is.

RBH

CWeIL2lWUAAW0yL.jpg:large

Meier

Jameis starting throwing high again. Had that problem last week in the whole first quarter plus.. then got it under control. That drive should not have stalled.

squicken

lol it's a special kind of suck to get styled on by the Rams offense

Read he is going to a JUCO school for a year then enter MLB draft. Sumlin didn't know this was a possibility?

Problem is he had another stud QB that just transferred. Baseball was always an option for Murray if things didn't work out. Problem is there is a lot of not working out going on

squicken

The problem with the uniforms is that the Rams throwbacks are one of the best uniforms in sports. Any game they don't wear those is a mistake

Top Bottom