• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

brentech

whoa whoa WHOA WHOA WHOA
Is Kas getting mad at someone for pulling select stats while comparing players. Never heard of someone doing that before...

paulie.gif

rando14

Should I watch Thursday Night fartball or the PBA World Bowling championship??

Lol like there's any competition, Bowling it is!!

Hindl

Just got Xenoblade a few days ago. This game is fuckin great so far. It's not the best looking game strictly, but the size of the world, the draw distance, and the lack of load times (except when dying or fast traveling) are fantastic. Digging the combat system too, but I need to level up my class more to get more skills

Malalaw

Tbh I can wait a few weeks to see star wars. I already know it will just be OK.

That and it was spoiled for me and I'm mad.

Malalaw

If I was President I'd make sure everyone had the right to voice their opinions without getting the ol tar and feathered treatment.

Also bacon, burritos and some Popeye's

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17m17 minutes ago

As it turns out, NFL fined Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict today for hit on Ben Roethlisberger, per agent Audie Attar. Burfict appealing fine.

Seems like Goodell couldn't take the pressure of all my hateful tweets!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17m17 minutes ago

As it turns out, NFL fined Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict today for hit on Ben Roethlisberger, per agent Audie Attar. Burfict appealing fine.

Seems like Goodell couldn't take the pressure of all my hateful tweets!
I've been trying to get Brown suspended ever since he dropped kicked our punter. #hope

Says the guy under investigation for all the shady things that went on under his term as NFLGAF president.

Pls

Floyd's hating ass does not constitute an investigation.

I'm the best leader of this thread ever. My approval rating was A1 when I left office and it's still A1 today.

Play xenoblade!

Just got Xenoblade a few days ago. This game is fuckin great so far. It's not the best looking game strictly, but the size of the world, the draw distance, and the lack of load times (except when dying or fast traveling) are fantastic. Digging the combat system too, but I need to level up my class more to get more skills

You guys are getting me too hyped. Picked up the Special Edition on release and haven't touched it (beyond the title screen just to make sure the game worked) since I've been busy with finals. Can't wait to finish my last final tomorrow morning and just play it for hours before work.

Top Bottom