• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Mindlog

Star Wars is better than football.
http://i.imgur.com/1Oexy7x.gif
TBWdHMl.jpg

Milchjon

In a brutal game with constant injuries and tons of cheap shots, attempts to untie laces are the most heinous crime.

I also wanna meet the "good coaches" that teach you that "fighting back" is stomping someone who's on the ground.

I'd bag on the two time defending NFC champions needing one of the many clueless bald headed fucks around the NFL spouting off at the mouth to get motivated but then again I do root for the Worst 13-0 Team of All-Time ™

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I hope hammer jr. grows up big and strong, goes to a top high school, gets recruited by a DII school, outplays everybody and gets a football scholarship to FSU, makes it as a red shirt freshman, and balls the fuck out, missing the Heisman by only a handful of votes.

And is then drafted by the New Orleans Saints.

Morning everyone.

Last year, after the Falcons massacred the Bucs on TNF, we had Vyroxis telling us how he knocked up a 16-year old to distract us from it.

Now, after another TNF loss for the Bucs, we have this.

I'm home.

What? He did what?

I'd bag on the two time defending NFC champions needing one of the many clueless bald headed fucks around the NFL spouting off at the mouth to get motivated but then again I do root for the Worst 13-0 Team of All-Time ™

:jnc

It's okay friend. When your boy plays for the Bucs in 20 years, they will know success

Also, good morning all!

With Vyroxis's kid apparently?

I'm glad you liked it. Did you enjoy the shit found in your shoes and the crabs you got from Jameis?

Hammer24

Banned
I hope hammer jr. grows up big and strong, goes to a top high school, gets recruited by a DII school, outplays everybody and gets a football scholarship to FSU, makes it as a red shirt freshman, and balls the fuck out, missing the Heisman by only a handful of votes.

And is then drafted by the New Orleans Saints.

It could be the Browns, think about it!

It's okay friend. When your boy plays for the Bucs in 20 years, they will know succes.

So you´re saying I should push him more towards a coaching/GM career?

So you're internationally trying to hurt me?

If all you did was try to untie my shoelaces to purposely hurt me then you were probably a Punter and have no clue how the trenches work. Why not focus on just blocking instead?

Because our coaching staff nor the Lions organization sanctioned it whereas the Packers did.

How is this hard to understand?

Coach sanctioned "Bounty Gate-esque" intentionally trying to hurt a player is wrong and the cringeworthy "why didn't Suh untie Evan Dietrich Smiths shoes in the trenches."

Why? Because Suh is playing football and not focused on intentionally trying to hurt an opponent in that given game.

OK so now explain how untied laces are the equivalent of bountygate-esque head hunting.

SonnyBoy

GM everyone.

My fantasy team is undefeated heading into this week and I'm a Skins fan... There's a lot of room for hurt and disappointment.

So The Force Awakens...

Terrific, incredible, fantastic, I loved it. It's biggest offense is that it was made by a SW fanboy who may have hugged too closely to Lucas' path through the original trilogy. There are few scenes that look close enough to scenes from 4-6 that a college professor would call Abrams out for plagiarism. A couple references that are a bit too on the nose. And a story that borrows more than a few beats from the OT.

But I don't know if it's the fact I purposely avoided rewatching the movies too closely to watching this one, or the fact I've actively sought spoilers from the day it was announced so that the movie held no real surprises from me, but I don't mind that Abrams and Co. were very conservative in how they moved the series forward. This is the most direct continuation of a series that began almost 40 years ago (Lucas was on some different shit with the prequels, and I don't really hate those movies as much as most people) and for a whole new generation the first Star Wars movie they see.

A New Hope 2 is a fine start

Crisco

Banned
The Bucs are fucking garbage. This is awesome, the NFC South should be a yellow brick road to the playoffs for the next 3-5 seasons.

Crisco

Banned
I've got a 2:50 showing with the wife and child, 3D IMAX in luxury reclining seats. Working from home and probably watching Cam Newton gifs all day, those can't spoil me!

brentech

Is this something people have been saying, or do you just have a crazy persecution complex?
Any team that plays good defense and can run the ball is generally going to go places. Cam, while missing on some easy easy throws that could have shut down close games, has stepped up when needed and made the more difficult throws this year with relative consistency.
This is a team that should have a chance every game, even if they have a bad start.

I don't understand the "woe I me" posts all the time. I don't see people saying they're a bad team.

Is this something people have been saying, or do you just have a crazy persecution complex?
Any team that plays good defense and can run the ball is generally going to go places. Cam, while missing on some easy easy throws that could have shut down close games, has stepped up when needed and made the more difficult throws this year with relative consistency.
This is a team that should have a chance every game, even if they have a bad start.

I don't understand the "woe I me" posts all the time. I don't see people saying they're a bad team.

shh...I'm making fun of Panthers fans (including myself) in that post...

Basically saying I can't laugh at the Seahawks for finding disrespect and slights in every little thing when my fanbase is the king of it...

Just needed to verify.

I dialed back the No Respect posts on here because I realized the act was wearing thin. And for the most part, the Panthers have been getting good press this year. They have the most players of any team currently in the Pro Bowl, Cam is the presumptive MVP, Keeks and Norman both in the running for DPoY, no.1 unanimously in the various Power Rankings, and Rivera is penned in as the CoY.

You still have plenty of fans in the fanbase who will take every single individual statement made by anyone that isn't a glowing one about the Panthers as total disrespect.

btw, the Panthers probably are ACTUALLY the worst 13-0 team of all time.

Top Bottom