• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

And this is why Dolphins-Gaf is the best

Study Shows Miami Dolphins Fans Are Most Likely to Have Sex on the First Date

When asked the question "Would you consider sleeping with someone on the first date?" Miami Dolphins fans clicked the "yes" box 51.13 percent more than any other teams' fans. The average fan answered "yes" 43.20 percent of the time, with Arizona Cardinals fans being the least likely (34.20 percent) to get it in on after a first date.

Unsurprisingly — if you take into account all the sex Miami fans are apparently having — Dolphins fans also ranked as one of the least argumentative teams in the NFL. Just 20.5 percent of Dolphins fans answered "yes" when asked "Do you like to argue?" ranking them 25th in the league. Minnesota Vikings fans most often answered "yes" at a rate of 28.21 percent.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

So you've never played football?

I was good back in my day and had I had my head on straight I would've been playing in the NFL /Al Bundy. No joke, check the stats

The trenches are dirty. I was blessed to have a couple of awesome coaches in football and basketball. My Coaches always taught me if someone punches you in the mouth you punch them back.

Evan Deitrich-Smith was sanctioned by the Green Bay coaching staff to hurt Suh.

Suh punched back.

MRSA

Banned

I was good back in my day and had I had my head on straight I would've been playing in the NFL /Al Bundy. No joke, check the stats

The trenches are dirty. I was blessed to have a couple of awesome coaches in football and basketball. My Coaches always taught me if someone punches you in the mouth you punch them back.

Suh punched back.

You know you really need to be on anti-psychotics. Fuck Zyprexa, just move up to Geodon.

Did I say anything wrong?

Yes.

Stamping on a guy on the ground makes you a pussy.

Crying about someone untying your laces makes you a five year old girl.

As for the hilariously cringeworthy "I was taught to punch people back" nonsense, why didn't Suh start untying Dietrich-Smith's laces? After all, the saying doesn't go "If someone punches you in the mouth, you should run to the car park, jump in your SUV, drive onto the field and run the other guy over".

And you still haven't explained how untying someone's laces is intentionally hurting someone.

TL;DR:

My-Cousin-Vinnys-Joe-Pesci-Being-Slandered-In-Court.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know you really need to be on anti-psychotics. Fuck Zyprexa, just move up to Geodon.

I have no idea what meds you're trying to put me on (and I refuse to take them) but you'll never be able to handle this 6'5 235 lb Albanian in the trenches.

I dare you to try to untie my shoelaces. The Packers coaching staff sanctioned it but do that when we're in an offensive line-defensive line battle and watch what happens.

Maybe football is a little too violent for you? Meds don't fix that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yes.

As for the hilariously cringeworthy "I was taught to punch people back" nonsense, why didn't Suh start untying Dietrich-Smith's laces? After all, the saying doesn't go "If someone punches you in the mouth, you should run to the car park, jump in your SUV, drive onto the field and run the other guy over".

And you still haven't explained how untying someone's laces is intentionally hurting someone.

TL;DR:

Bobanovich, you're an awesome Halo m8 but you're wrong and have never played football. This isn't some machoism bullshit.

If someone tries to hurt you intentionally like the Packers coaching staff did with Suh, you fight back.

Especially in the trenches

It's a bit like Rugby to put it in Non-American ways

You punch me in the balls for no reason I'm punching you back.

good win for the rams. i know it's said every year after they go 8-8, but if they could just find even an average to slightly above average QB they would for sure be a playoff team. they are stacked on D (at least the front 7) and have playmakers on offense

MRSA

Banned
I have no idea what meds you're trying to put me on (and I refuse to take them) but you'll never be able to handle this 6'5 235 lb Albanian in the trenches.

I dare you to try to untie my shoelaces. The Packers coaching staff sanctioned it but do that when we're in an offensive line-defensive line battle and watch what happens.

Maybe football is a little too violent for you? Meds don't fix that.

I'm not to put you on anything. But did you know that in 2 weeks, CA will allow its doctors to ethuanize it's terminally ill. I think Lions fans should be included.

Suh punched back.

you're my boy kas!

Bobanovich, you're an awesome Halo m8 but you're wrong and have never played football. This isn't some machoism bull shit.

If someone tries to hurt you intentionally like the Packers coaching staff did with Suh, you fight back.

Let's take this step by step:

Bobanovich, you're an awesome Halo m8

True.

but you're wrong

False.

and have never played football.

False.

This isn't some machoism bull shit.

False again.

Congrats on the hat-trick!

2014-10-23%2001_34_29.gif

I'll allow it, on the condition that you fight back like a man. Not stamping on a downed opponent like a little bitch before running off to daddy crying about your laces.

False.

These are the words of a big fat fatty who thinks that having a body like Stafford makes them special.

I don't need an interpreter but thanks.

OK. What if I only untie your laces?

squicken

good win for the rams. i know it's said every year after they go 8-8, but if they could just find even an average to slightly above average QB they would for sure be a playoff team. they are stacked on D (at least the front 7) and have playmakers on offense

The Rams will sign Bradford in FA and get the Eagles 2nd round pick in 2016

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
To think this all started because Kas can't believe a town of like 100k people might not like hoodlums such as Sapp on the their team.

Not everyone is Detroit man! Some teams get to have standards - crazy I know.

Syrinx

Last year, after the Falcons massacred the Bucs on TNF, we had Vyroxis telling us how he knocked up a 16-year old to distract us from it.

Now, after another TNF loss for the Bucs, we have this.

I'm home.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love you Boban and we'll agree to disagree. I honestly love the oversea fans over American Football but unless you have played Football in America you do not know how coaches and teams operate in America

Why would you untie somebody's laces anyway

This is a very good question Jandro but the Packers coaching staff seems okay with intentionally trying to hurt players and then going to ESPN and blame the player for trying to hurt the opponent

Point being I miss Suh in a Lions jersey.

Apparently it's a sure fire way to injure someone, he won't tell us why because he's too busy regaling with the wisdom he gleaned from a few games of high school football.

Kas, do gata a favour and explain why it's so dangerous? He can't wait a few years until he grows out of velcro footwear.

The Rams will sign Bradford in FA and get the Eagles 2nd round pick in 2016

Godfuckingdammit why are you trying so hard to upset me?

I love you Boban and we'll agree to disagree.

But I agreed that if I punch you, you would be well within your rights to punch me back.

I just asked what punishment I'd deserve if all I did was untie your laces at the bottom of a pile?

Because then their laces are out, and they Billy Cundiff FG attempts

A foolproof win strategy. They'll either pull a GAF and overreact and get themselves ejected/fined/suspended/fired for beating you up, or their confidence will be wrecked at the shame

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Last year, after the Falcons massacred the Bucs on TNF, we had Vyroxis telling us how he knocked up a 16-year old to distract us from it.

Now, after another TNF loss for the Bucs, we have this.

I'm home.

That was the literal worst series of posts in here ever

An honor that I never saw anyone taking away from ari!

Because then their laces are out, and they Billy Cundiff FG attempts

A foolproof win strategy. They'll either pull a GAF and overreact and get themselves ejected/fined/suspended/fired for beating you up, or their confidence will be wrecked at the shame
I would call the police on someone if they tried to untie my shoes.

Just saw the edit from Kas, with the appeal to American exceptionalism which is normally reserved for gun control threads. Ignoring how nonsensical that is, it doesn't explain why everybody else, who is American, is also laughing at you.

It also doesn't explain why you still haven't answered, after being asked multiple times, why untying someone's laces is this incredible dangerous and harmful action and what you would do to someone who untied your laces in between plays?

Unless playing high school sports in American turns everyone into a special snowflake who can run away from questions they're afraid to answer?

You're still my boy on Halo though

Remember nfl.com around 2002-2003? You could go on and view pretty much the entire NFL Films archive for free. Spent so much time watching stuff about Payton, Barry Sanders, Butkus, Night Train Lane, it was brilliant.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
But I agreed that if I punch you, you would be well within your rights to punch me back.

I just asked what punishment I'd deserve if all I did was untie your laces at the bottom of a pile?

So you're internationally trying to hurt me?

If all you did was try to untie my shoelaces to purposely hurt me then you were probably a Punter and have no clue how the trenches work. Why not focus on just blocking instead?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yes.

As for the hilariously cringeworthy "I was taught to punch people back" nonsense, why didn't Suh start untying Dietrich-Smith's laces?After all, the saying doesn't go "If someone punches you in the mouth, you should run to the car park, jump in your SUV, drive onto the field and run the other guy over".

TL;DR:

Because our coaching staff nor the Lions organization sanctioned it whereas the Packers did.

How is this hard to understand?

Coach sanctioned "Bounty Gate-esque" intentionally trying to hurt a player is wrong and the cringeworthy "why didn't Suh untie Evan Dietrich Smiths shoes in the trenches."

Why? Because Suh is playing football and not focused on intentionally trying to hurt an opponent in that given game.

Top Bottom