• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

chinatown?

They have a huge chinatown in SF, and we went to easily 10 different places trying to find a place I would like. It is hard to explain but the won ton on the WC is so different then the EC. They use much thinner, paper noodles, whereas the superior EC noodles use much thicker wrappers. It makes such a huge difference.

Hindl

I'm terrible with Chinese food. I love it and it's some of my favorite shit to get, but I almost always get General Tso's. I like Orange Chicken, Sesame, Mongolian Beef, all that. But I can never leave General Tso's as my #1 choice. Also wontons and ragoons are cool, but steamed dumplings with a little duck sauce is my shit

I'm terrible with Chinese food. I love it and it's some of my favorite shit to get, but I almost always get General Tso's. I like Orange Chicken, Sesame, Mongolian Beef, all that. But I can never leave General Tso's as my #1 choice. Also wontons and ragoons are cool, but steamed dumplings with a little duck sauce is my shit

*nods

hindl your love of Chinese chicken, Phish, and sensible assessment of Bradford/Chip has secured your #1 spot in eagles fan power rankings

Maybe Kroenke's just playing the long con by keeping Fisher

Easier to move a losing team than it is to move a winning one

I don't think there's much conning going on tbh, iirc quite a bit of Fisher's interview with the Rams involved his experience of the Oilers being moved to Tennessee. The plan has been LA from day one.

Fuck Kroenke. Fuck Fisher. Fuck Gregg Williams. Fuck the Pats.

Got my hands on Madden, but no Rainbow Six. Just not meant to be yet.

You're good people.

I know I wouldn't have played it.

You and I had a discussion about me getting rid of my Wii U since I said I didn't play it - I objected at the time, but I probably should have since I haven't touched it since.

I knew if he gave me the PS4 it would have sat there just as untouched...What's the point?

I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles too but I just can't convince myself to actually buy the game.
I suppose it would have made sense to maybe borrow it, rent/play Bloodborne and give it back. At least get a taste, afterall. Understood though. If you knew you weren't going to get use out of it, no sense in bothering.

I don't think I've had chinese food once in the last 10 years without at least one order of General Tso's. I have no idea what it is -- take some grade C refried chicken meat, soy sauce, some sugar. Sauté that garbage together and something magical happens

Maybe DM was right..........maybe the mods are targeting me. :(

image.php

I think it's all the star wars threads....which sucks because that's a hilarious skit

MechDX

Pagano -- Not worried about Hasselbeck. We're gonna block and protect. Gonna do the best job they've done all year. And gonna run.

Needs more "youngry"

Hindl

MechDX

Wait...Hasselbeck is playing?!

Yeah. Said yesterday he could barely breath cause of his ribs. You play the guy in that scenario right?

Posted a link last night about the severity of Lucks injury. He should be on IR IMO but no they will more than likely let him come back after they win this Sunday

Yeah. Said yesterday he could barely breath cause of his ribs. You play the guy in that scenario right?

I really thought Whitehurst's debt to the football gods was coming due against a Houston pass rush fighting for its season this week...

And Hindl no NYE this year. Grad school is expensive and sacrifices must be made. Luckily there are plenty of cheap shows in NYC to get my live music fix

MechDX

I really thought Whitehurst's debt to the football gods was coming due against a Houston pass rush fighting for its season this week...

And Hindl no NYE this year. Grad school is expensive and sacrifices must be made. Luckily there are plenty of cheap shows in NYC to get my live music fix

If hasslebeck is hurting as much as he said he was he can take almost zero hits. Probably see Whitehurst early.

Colts will still win though.

Good Holy Tebow, the Steelers need either (preferably both) the Cowboys and the Ravens to win this week.

I threw up in my mouth a little bit typing that.

Do you assholes actually eat Chinese food or just localized pseudo Chinese foods?

The more American the better. I went to college with a bunch of Chinese guys and I tried the more traditional food with them several times, both home cooked and in restaurants, and I much prefer the Americanized version.

Hindl

Ah that's a shame. Tickets aren't that bad though especially compared to recent years but I understand. Hopefully they livestream their Mexico resort getaway thing in January

The more American the better. I went to college with a bunch of Chinese guys and I tried the more traditional food with them several times, both home cooked and in restaurants, and I much prefer the Americanized version.

Meh. I prefer more authentic stuff honestly. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love some General Tso's but I'd rather have good dan dan noodles or something.

Pretty much, though a few areas outside of cities with high Asian populations tend to have one or two real Chinese food places. Luckily my College happens to be located next to one of the towns.

I'm spoiled as my wife is Chinese American. Lots of good food available. Also, Philly has a ton of good, authentic Chinese restaurants. Although after my two week trip to china early last month I didn't want to eat any Chinese food for a month.

I would now kill someone for an authentic Xi'an style dumpling dinner.

Top Bottom