• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Why would you refuse a free console? I get not wanting to pay for one but if you want to play a specific game - what's the harm exactly?

I know I wouldn't have played it.

You and I had a discussion about me getting rid of my Wii U since I said I didn't play it - I objected at the time, but I probably should have since I haven't touched it since.

I knew if he gave me the PS4 it would have sat there just as untouched...What's the point?

I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles too but I just can't convince myself to actually buy the game.

RBH

Deacon get Xenublade so we can play together!! It'll be great

Cookout is terrific

Havent been back to the south in years, who's gonna let me stay with them? RBH or Grover? :cool:

Yes.

handshake.gif

I thought you were coming to the West Coast Best Coast for your new job?

We were gonna root for Our Chargers together !!

You are both so kind :')

That reminds be RBH, I wanted to ask you some step 1 stuff if you don't mind, lmk when you've got some time bw interviews!!

You guys can be the only LA Chargers fans.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm probably going to purchase Xenoblade for either this weekend or my Christmas break.

All these glowing reviews got me excited.

RBH

I thought you were coming to the West Coast Best Coast for your new job?

We were gonna root for Our Chargers together !!

You are both so kind :')

That reminds be RBH, I wanted to ask you some step 1 stuff if you don't mind, lmk when you've got some time bw interviews!!

Sure thing, feel free to PM me.

harSon

Banned
The last day of work before a long vacation is the worst. But it'll all be worth it once I jump into that 16 day vacation

Hindl

Lifting 5x a week, spending two months trying to go from 191 lb to 190 lb, etc.

Ugh that just gives me flashbacks to high school when the other rowers on my team (and wrestlers) would be trying to hit their weights to qualify for the lightweight classifications and would basically spend weeks just non-stop lifting with basically water as their only nutrition

Striker

Stewart's absence makes this a more winnable game for the Giants, but I still don't see the 32nd ranked defense holding down our offense for 60 full minutes. If we spot them 14 points and a turnover in the redzone like we did the Saints, then maybe they hold on to win. Otherwise I see bad Eli making an appearance in this one, with our pass rush getting after him all game and Norman blanketing Beckham on the outside. Maybe Cam breaks out a broadway number?
They'll move Beckham all around. Randle exclusively plays on the outside but he's a bum so I dunno. It's a game where Harris, Randle and Tye need to make plays when given the opportunity. I always say that but in a game against a great defense it's paramount. Maybe use Vereen more? That's a start. I can't fathom why he's only gotten so little targets lately in the pass game.

Either way, it's yet another game where Eli and Beckham have to play near perfect for them to have any chance.

Interested to see what's going on with the Safeties since they recently cut Meriweather. Cooper Taylor's playing time just went up a lot.

No beer yet today. Just star wars and lunch and checking out a beer store that I havent been to in awhile

Do you guys not have a take out Chinese place in your area? I am sure it would be a little bit more expensive but the quality has to be better. They had a Chinese buffet on the UNH campus, I tried it once and was like nope never again. I will gladly pay the extra for a take out place.

jakncoke

Banned
Do you guys not have a take out Chinese place in your area? I am sure it would be a little bit more expensive but the quality has to be better. They had a Chinese buffet on the UNH campus, I tried it once and was like nope never again. I will gladly pay the extra for a take out place.

We do but i wasnt in my hometown and I only stay on the main roads in the town I was in. I could have just waited but I was hungry as fuck and my stomach started growling before Harrison Ford even made it onto the screen.

We do but i wasnt in my hometown and I only stay on the main roads in the town I was in. I could have just waited but I was hungry as fuck and my stomach started growling before Harrison Ford even made it onto the screen.

You are doing it wrong, go to the theater hungry and fill up on movie theater popcorn. Also if they have the pretzel bites with cheese, that is the best thing ever.

Next Friday I will be doing my one and only family tradition, going to the movies (SW:TFA) and having Americanized Chinese food for dinner. A great Jewish tradition, we fucked it up one year by having Mexican food instead, never again.

My Chinese go-to is sesame chicken, dumplings, scallion pancake and fried wantons.

Used to like crab rangoons but I'm grossed out by them now

My Chinese go-to is sesame chicken, dumplings, scallion pancake and fried wantons.

Used to like crab rangoons but I'm grossed out by them now

I alternate between Mongolian beef, extra spicy, or kung pao chicken. Always gotta get the wonton soup though. The single worst thing about living in SF was not being able to get good Chinese food. I am so happy that we found a place in Vegas that has east coast style Chinese food rather then the inferior west coast style.

jakncoke

Banned
I alternate between Mongolian beef, extra spicy, or kung pao chicken. Always gotta get the wonton soup though. The single worst thing about living in SF was not being able to get good Chinese food. I am so happy that we found a place in Vegas that has east coast style Chinese food rather then the inferior west coast style.

chinatown?

That's a very unique opinion. I lived in SF for a bit. Never heard anyone slag off the Chinese food there. I thought it was the best I've ever had, slightly edging out NY. I didn't even know there was a west/east style difference

Top Bottom