• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

Not only are the Titans a loser franchise, but apparently their fans need to pick up a couple grammar books.

2015ultimatesportsfans.jpg

Armando on Why the Dolphins will start 2016 with the same Oline.....

In other words, the Dolphins feel like they have a lot of work to do before they get around to guard. Oh, we might see one on the draft's third day. But signature free agent signing? Or first day draft pick to improve the offensive line?

Unlikely at this point.

What would that mean? It means the most likely way the Miami offensive line is going to improve is through experience and cohesion and working together, as Campbell said. But if you're waiting for Larry Little, Dwight Stephenson and Bob Kuechenberg to come through that offseason door ... you're probably going to be disappointed.

Ugh....

Hindl

Shit with all the Bone talk I didn't realize a lot of people had the PS4 here. Bloodborne is really the only thing I'm playing on it until the games start coming next year though

Shit with all the Bone talk I didn't realize a lot of people had the PS4 here. Bloodborne is really the only thing I'm playing on it until the games start coming next year though
I'm pretty sure more NFL-GAFfers have the Quad than the Bone.

But the XB1 community is a bit more...tight-knit and actually talks a bit more about playing together in here.

MechDX

But the XB1 community is a bit more...tight-knit and actually talks a bit more about playing together in here.

Posters here get excited for a new game, proclaim it best ever , play it for two weeks then forget about it.

Yes but the XB1 community is made up of Bread, Gata, Kas and Mech. Do you want to be part of that?
And:

FMT (who is always watching Netflix/Hulu)
Yankeehater (who only plays with his wife)
Boban (who is a wanker)
BG (who is Bobans co wanker)
Malalaw (new, so dont know what he does yet}
Dega (Who is an eltist jerk and wont share his gamertag)

Having both I agree with this. More ppl do have ps4s though.

The most we've had community games that I really experienced on ps4 is Destiny alpha/beta.

Boban forces me to play xbone games with him all the time on the other hand.

I have an Xbox One.
gladtomeetya.gif

I don't get to play it often though. :(

Yeah I just didnt include you since I have never played anything online with you. I fell like there are a lot of XB1 owners in this thread but most of them dont get online. Halo with these guys is a lot of fun.

Hindl

Oh hmmm fair enough. Makes sense though Xbox has become the more sports and shooter focused, so playing together and organizing fits better. All of the major PS4 games I'm looking forward to are single player too

MechDX

Yeah I just didnt include you since I have never played anything online with you. I fell like there are a lot of XB1 owners in this thread but most of them dont get online. Halo with these guys is a lot of fun.

I get online and play and even invited you a few times but you never accept. Ever.

If I am "on my 360" that isnt me, its my kids probably playing Minecraft

Crisco

Banned
Stewart's absence makes this a more winnable game for the Giants, but I still don't see the 32nd ranked defense holding down our offense for 60 full minutes. If we spot them 14 points and a turnover in the redzone like we did the Saints, then maybe they hold on to win. Otherwise I see bad Eli making an appearance in this one, with our pass rush getting after him all game and Norman blanketing Beckham on the outside. Maybe Cam breaks out a broadway number?

I get online and play and even invited you a few times but you never accept. Ever.

If I am "on my 360" that isnt me, its my kids probably playing Minecraft

Really? I swear I dont remember that. I thought that I messaged you once online but that was it. We should definitely get on live, we can talk about how great Fletcher Cox is.

RBH

The San Diego Chargers are looking to move to a market where they have no discernible fan base. When the franchise moved training camp to Carson in 2003, The Los Angeles Times counted 24 people who showed up to watch the first day of practice. (The crowd was closer to 75 for the afternoon session.) The team wound up returning to San Diego after two summers.

"Are we in L.A.?" joked Drew Brees, then the Chargers' starting quarterback, after the first workout in Carson. "We're just kind of right outside L.A. or a little close to Orange County, right?"

Considering the strained-to-the-breaking-point relations between the Chargers and San Diego now, it's hard to believe the current fans will be making the long slog up the 5/405 to watch games on fall Sundays. Proponents of the Carson stadium point to proximity of Orange County and the sheer number of football fans in the region.

No matter how you slice it — Raiders and Chargers, or Rams and Chargers — the Chargers will always be regarded as the other team in L.A., unless they can build a fan base from scratch the way the Clippers or Arizona Cardinals have, which can take decades. Both the Rams and Raiders have robust followings here.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-sn-la-stadium-20151217-story.html

MechDX

Texans have AFC's 2nd best strength of victory (.468) and tied for toughest strength of sched (.524). so much for that preseason narrative.

Interesting

Getting Madden and rainbow 6 today.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

As soon as you get on either create, or link, a uplay account. That will give you enough credits to unlock an operator so you wont have to use the rookie in thunt. Also if you start the training videos that will give you a bunch of credits, and you can skip them as soon as they start.

MRSA

Banned
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

As soon as you get on either create, or link, a uplay account. That will give you enough credits to unlock an operator so you wont have to use the rookie in thunt. Also if you start the training videos that will give you a bunch of credits, and you can skip them as soon as they start.

He's getting it on the superior PS4 you goon.

Top Bottom