• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

RBH

CWiMukpWoAAXqoS.jpg:large

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ok-jay-grudens-redskins-rolling-without-drama
CNRf5hPWIAAbWFD.jpg

Meh. I prefer more authentic stuff honestly. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love some General Tso's but I'd rather have good dan dan noodles or something.

I'm spoiled as my wife is Chinese American. Lots of good food available. Also, Philly has a ton of good, authentic Chinese restaurants. Although after my two week trip to china early last month I didn't want to eat any Chinese food for a month.

I would now kill someone for an authentic Xi'an style dumpling dinner.

I am not a fan of the noodles at all, actual Chinese or American Chinese, and that was always what the Chinese guys at school would push.

Havent been back to the south in years, who's gonna let me stay with them? RBH or Grover? :cool:
I thought we were bros. :(

Speaking of delicious southern fast food, you guys ever heard of this place Golden Chick? I was looking for a Popeye's replacement in my life since I moved away from any and I believe I've found it! The chicken is incredible.

Watch Netflix Original Master of None, enjoying the show. It has my boy Aziz Ansari starring in it. Everyone watch it except for jak, you should watch Dexter again Jak.

Hindl

Snow is cool when you're a kid, and when it's a light snowfall, like a few inches. Nothing wrong with that. But once you grow up, you realize you gotta shovel out your driveway, your car, and everything else. The sidewalks and roads become dramatically smaller and tighter, and it generally becomes harder to do anything. And the snow looks great when it first falls, but after a few days it just turns into a disgusting grey and brown slush that combines with all the oils and chemicals on the roads. Just nasty.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton Manning sat out of practice today with a sore foot.

He sat out an entire month, practiced good for one day, and now the foot is sore again.

I get the feeling he's done for the year.

Snow is cool when you're a kid, and when it's a light snowfall, like a few inches. Nothing wrong with that. But once you grow up, you realize you gotta shovel out your driveway, your car, and everything else. The sidewalks and roads become dramatically smaller and tighter, and it generally becomes harder to do anything. And the snow looks great when it first falls, but after a few days it just turns into a disgusting grey and brown slush that combines with all the oils and chemicals on the roads. Just nasty.

Buy a snowblower!

Everything is a light snowfall where I'm from. The one time it snowed a halfway decent amount well...

GiHLyDK.jpg

squicken

Pettine has the Chickens pissed off. Good for him

Interesting find from @NFL_Journal: J.J. Watt double-teamed on 46% of passing downs — same % as Reggie White in 1998 https://t.co/lTPsFXrJ4T

Nope no current eagles players mentioned.

Well Reggie used to be an Eagle! But yeah, you won't find an argument that Watt isn't the best defensive player in football. Though with a bad groin and one hand it is closer than usual

e: great pic, grovo! Looks like y'all were a few hours from cannibalism haha

MechDX

Pettine has the Chickens pissed off. Good for him

Well Reggie used to be an Eagle! But yeah, you won't find an argument that Watt isn't the best defensive player in football. Though with a bad groin and one hand it is closer than usual

e: great pic, grovo! Looks like y'all were a few hours from cannibalism haha

You'll find them. Couple of the Chip-o-lites here.....

His injuries this year bring him down to human levels but gives the jealous people ammo to say he is overrated

Gobias

Banned

Seriously. Snow in January that's been sitting there for weeks looks horrible and just fills the air with depression.

Seeing Star Wars tonight. I saw a random spoiler by some asshole on Youtube last night but whatever.

WedgeX

Banned
Do you guys have any game recommendations for a new mother?

Like time wise or building skills wise? Because Crusade Kings 2 is a great time sink that takes some learning but allows lots of pauses AND reinforces just how important imparting the right skills to your children really is for both yourself and future generations.

Seriously. Snow in January that's been sitting there for weeks looks horrible and just fills the air with depression.

Seeing Star Wars tonight. I saw a random spoiler by some asshole on Youtube last night but whatever.

Jar-Jar narrates the opening crawl. Abrams the GOAT troll

Sorry

Top Bottom