• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

jakncoke

Banned
Like I give a flying fuck what a bunch of randos thinks of me on a gaming message board.

Oh how will I live?? Some random drunk guy from the Northeastern U.S. thinks I'm a child.

Maybe I should get drunk?

I would suggest a chill pill and some Warren Moon highlights with a side of Lays chips and Bison french onion dip but thats me.

thumb.aspx

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So I'm already going to say that Ep VII is the best Star Wars movie ever. Might not say much for some of you who doesn't consider that a very high bar to get across but modern special effects and filmmaking plus a competent Star Wars story really does wonders.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So I'm already going to say that Ep VII is the best Star Wars movie ever. Might not say much for some of you who doesn't consider that a very high bar to get across but modern special effects and filmmaking plus a competent Star Wars story really does wonders.

the only review i need

wienke reviews

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is a great history lesson for me.

Didn't even know Bill Bellichek was the DC for the Giants.

No wonder Bills fans hate him.

Empire>TFA (slightly) > ANH >> Sith (slightly) > Jedi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TPM >>>Paint Drying>A Cleveland Browns Game>>Clones

Top Bottom