• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

RBH

ihRk2Wl.jpg

(not my picture)

Falcons fans have been going on a diet lately.
NH9gE7v.gif

yioV1.gif

Milchjon

We agree Milch. Brady is too stupid to hide his support of racist Trump.

I honestly think his stupidity starts at an earlier point in the process. Like, I just can't see him seriously support Trump's politics, but somewhere between cluelessness and misplaced loyalty, he went wrong.

Hindl

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

We come into this game with extra rest and hopefully a number of our players back from injury. We have extra time to prepare for a team that's struggled this season and there's no excuse to not come out on top. The Eagles have played better as of late, are at home and are desperately fighting for the playoffs so they will not go quietly. We need to show up and take care of business, no complacency. I don't believe Arians allows complacency or overconfidence, there are no trap games with him leading the team not that it would be anyway so late in the season with playoff scenarios on the line. I'm a little nervous about the team playing in the cold but hopefully this team handles that better than previous rosters. I'd have to look back to see how the Palmer led team has done in the cold when he actually plays but too lazy ;p Regardless, we are the better team this year and we need to take care of business. This win will set a franchise record and will also lock up the division so it's a big game for us. 12-2 here we come! Go Cardinals!

I actually wanna pick your brain with the Cardinals. That is a really complete team, and even with the injuries to some of your starters, the backups have stepped up. This was just a random Cardinals fan, but they summarized the Cardinals weaknesses as follows:

Pass rush. We constantly have to rush 6 and still can't get to the qb.
Fumbles. Our receivers are great at catching the ball, but holding onto it after the catch has been an issue all season.
Risky playcalling. This is what makes Arians great, but going long on 3rd and inches sucks when we can't convert.
Red Zone. We have a tough time this year converting touchdowns when playing in the redzone if lines get pressure. Showed in the vsRams/Steelers/49ers games
Middle of the field short passes and dump offs We are great at protecting the long ball, but with the amount of guys we need to put any pressure on the qb, the middle of the field is often wide open.
CB2 Patrick Peterson has been shutdown this season, however, CB2 has not been the case. Powers has been burned several times a game and Bethel has been serviceable but he is more of a special teams guru than an actual cornerback and it shows on the field.

Would you agree with this guy? The Cardinals always play the Eagles really well, even in past years when they've been just good. And Larry Fitzgerald single-handedly kills the Eagles. Our secondary is much improved from last year, although so are the Cardinals. The Eagles are starting to put together three phases of football, and it is at home. This is probably gonna be the toughest game we play along with the Panthers, and it'll really show if these last two weeks were flukes or the team figuring shit out

Also: Brady is a piece of shit in every way

Trump is a piece of shit in every way

Also neither will win the big one in 2016

No surprise people with that much in common would stick together

Godslay

Banned

What happens when both win?

You always should prepare for the worst case scenario.

JABEE

I honestly think his stupidity starts at an earlier point in the process. Like, I just can't see him seriously support Trump's politics, but somewhere between cluelessness and misplaced loyalty, he went wrong.
I don't know. I don't know if Brady is a racist too. I'm guessing this latest comment was his way of distancing his public persona from Trump's politics despite what he truly believes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brady believes in everything Trump is saying.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Carson Palmer really deserves to sweep MVP, OPOY and CPOY but voters never do that. Plus, sportwriters are the kings of #QBWins so Cam will win MVP despite being like the 15th best QB in football.

If we want to give MVP based on intangibles, grit and I think it clearly goes to Russell Wilson who is single handedly taking his team to the playoffs and is just playing better football than Newton too (but that apparently doesn't matter much because HEART)

At least ez doesn't think I'm crazy! Cam gonna be the worst MVP since I don't know who.

Why are you people picking the Texans? Never won in Indy ever

The team lost there in 2011 to Dan fucking Orlovsky for Petes sake.

Colts are a dumpster fire right now. Texans will win a squeaker.

I'm also president of ColtsGAF somehow.

I think that one gets rotated around kinda like president of BearsGAF when their posters disappear halfway through the season.

I wish they'd give it to him and orient the MVP award to what it should be. Give OPOY/DPOY more meaning

Watt could probably make a solid case for MVP most years but does he really need the bigger ego?

Gronk is obviously revolutionizing the tight end position and is literally the best ever there. He probably should win it but he's not a quarterback.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The dude is a racist. No way around it. He knows what trump is saying and says nothing against it. He deserves no benefit of the doubt.

Euron

And in other comparisons I think we can agree that Eli is the George W Bush of football.

The ages are swapped between George/Jeb and Eli/Peyton but Peyton has had a season this year very comparable to Jeb's campaign.

And Brock Osweiler may very well end up being Marco Rubio.

The dude is a racist. No way around it. He knows what trump is saying and says nothing against it. He deserves no benefit of the doubt.
And I'm pretty certain he refused an invitation to the White House after the Super Bowl win last season out of nothing but his personal dislike of Obama.

Spinluck

Carson Palmer really deserves to sweep MVP, OPOY and CPOY but voters never do that. Plus, sportwriters are the kings of #QBWins so Cam will win MVP despite being like the 15th best QB in football.

If we want to give MVP based on intangibles, grit and I think it clearly goes to Russell Wilson who is single handedly taking his team to the playoffs and is just playing better football than Newton too (but that apparently doesn't matter much because HEART)

Milchjon

I don't know. I don't know if Brady is a racist too. I'm guessing this latest comment was his way of distancing his public persona from Trump's politics despite what he truly believes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brady believes in everything Trump is saying.

Well, I bet you also "wouldn't be surprised" if Tom Brady orchestrated 9/11 :p

Spinluck

Colts: first time they've allowed 45 points in back-to-back games since the final two games of 1953 and the first game of 1954

All Luck's fault. #savePagano

So, we face the colts this week?

I believe we will lose.
I believe I will hit the booze.
As soon as we start to play,
I'll be on my fifth drink of the day.

There's no way we can win.
Even thinking it should be a sin.
The old baldy gonna kill our D.
And cause all the fans to flee.

I believe we will lose.....

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So, we face the colts this week?

I believe we will lose.
I believe I will hit the booze.
As soon as we start to play,
I'll be on my fifth drink of the day.

There's no way we can win.
Even thinking it should be a sin.
The old baldy gonna kill our D.
And cause all the fans to flee.

I believe we will lose.....

Snap out of it man! *slaps you*

Malalaw

People seem to think Brees will end up in Houston next year and Manning will finish his career as a Saint.

I could see it.

Spinluck

People seem to think Brees will end up in Houston next year and Manning will finish his career as a Saint.

I could see it.

Who the fuck are these people?

Dear god we fucked if Brees ends up here, AFCS would be exciting as hell though. Mariota showing promise, Bort The Goat getting better, Breesus, and whatever version of Luck shows up next year.

Sucks that we'd have the worst QB of the four though :(

Top Bottom