• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

BigAT

Trent can't run for SHIT.

Speaking of RB busts:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Broncos RB Montee Ball has been signed to Patriots' practice squad, per source.

From second round pick to practice squad member in two years. Wisconsin running backs.

jmdajr

I spent a lot of Virtual Money on Dez! loz.

Hell on my playoff Fantasy team I am starting just 2 guys I originally drafted.
And it might be 1 if I decide I don't want to start Emmanuel Sanders.

MechDX

4 years ago this Sunday TJ Yates upset the Bengals for the Texans first division title.

History can possibly repeat itself?

xwflffbukayh37jcvced.gif

There's another angle where you can clearly see him look down and he notice his left foot was still inbounds then he drags the right...

The future is a fickle beast.

Nobody knows what will happen.

If you would have told me yesterday TRich would be a Bronco, I would have laughed in your face.

Donnie has insulted at some point literally every possible group. There's no walking it back. Romney didn't say say even a tenth of what the Donald said and couldn't walk it back in the general.

The only hope is a black swan event.. That's literally the only hope at this point.

Dragon

Banned
I get that Brady was trying to stay out of the politics of it, but his answer is awful. He didn't tamp down any more controversy; he just created more

Brady is most definitely not a good human being. Being a good friend isn't supporting people when they're racist. Being a good friend is being able to tell them that what they're espousing is some fascist bullshit.

Cam breaks the single game record for rushing by a QB...Giants defense is fucking shit, my bold prediction..

jnc, Giants are going to beat the Panthers for sure. This is exactly what they do. Fuck around lose some games they shouldnt and then come out of nowhere and beat some undefeated team. Of course they will follow that up with losing to the Vikings the following week.

Bowser

Panthers secondary is in shambles. Our starting NCB, Bene Benewikere, had been moved to outside CB due to Tillman's injury, but ended up breaking his leg in the 4th quarter of the Falcons game and was placed on IR. Now news comes that Tillman is dealing with a partially torn ACL and may not progress fast enough for the Panthers to avoid placing him on IR.

Ugh.

squicken

LJ mentioned the Bills D being out of sorts on the long TD. A couple of all 22 looks at it. First link is Cosell breaking it down . Next link has comments from various Eagles

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/v...gles-Won/7d9d31fa-ad19-4b13-8b05-6851c6fc3b63

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2...s-first-career-touchdown/#5CjfK8FBxLpMKfEE.99

The play was designed to beat two of Buffalo's biggest tendencies: heavy blitzes and quarters coverage. According to Seyi Ajirotutu, the route combination on the left side of the field was supposed to beat the blitz. If the Bills brought pressure, the ball would likely go to the outside receiver coming inside on a drag route.

Meanwhile, the route combination on the right was designed to beat Buffalo's version of quarters coverage.

“Based on the safety taking the tight end on the flag route and the corner having to cover the receiver on the post route, if they cover it man-to-man, it leaves the middle of the field open," Ajirotutu said. “It’s answers on both sides of the play to combat what the defense does a lot. You call plays based on their tendencies, and that’s what we saw on film.”

On Agholor's touchdown, the Bills did not bring pressure. According to Thad Lewis, Buffalo's alignment gave Bradford a tip that the rookie receiver would be open.

“Based off a certain coverage or look, you can alert a guy. Nelson was the alert based off of the safety’s positioning," Lewis said. "It’s a pre-snap thing, but also as the play develops. Because if the safety would’ve stayed high and on top of Nelson, Sam would’ve gone to Zach.

"The safety took a bad angle — instead of him staying high, he came down. His back was turned so Nelson is open.”

https://twitter.com/fduffy3/status/676789907789074432

What's funny about this is Cosell called it Cover 3 in the video. But the Eagles said it was quarters

Colasante

I hate losing Easley to IR. I just hope it's not something that'll linger into next season.

He played really really well too :((((((

This season is the worst in the history of the NFL. You people rooting for other teams have it so easy.

No way, Patriots 2013 season was way worse. Losing Wilfork and Mayo, throwing to Dobson, Thompkins, and Austin Collie, knowing there was no legitimate chance at the Super Bowl, watching Peyton break all of the records. That was the worst.

Euron

Cam breaks the single game record for rushing by a QB...Giants defense is fucking shit, my bold prediction..
The only way we can beat the Panthers is if Eli utilizes the power of "Dabbing." Cam will be so legit shook that he'll injure himself because he can't live up to the greatness that is Dabbing Eli.

Top Bottom