• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

FTF

yioV1.gif

Feel for you man :/

OBJ looked like he has ADD on that little clip of him on the sideline

MechDX said:
Looks like Yates has ACL injury. Done for season. Texans will have to sign another QB behind Weeden.

McClain Twitter

Pretty sure Jake Delhomme is available. He'll play badly for a hefty fee any day of the week

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Looks like Yates has ACL injury. Done for season. Texans will have to sign another QB behind Weeden.
McClain Twitter
Yes, of course. I can't wait to be the team that has 5 different starting QB in a season. Why does this happen. I want pre-injury "Is he elite" Schaub back.

squicken

Kyle Shanahan

But Kyle isn't out there not seeing defenders in throwing lanes. Especially when they have leads. You can go look at my posts. I have always thought he was underrated, especially among people around here. But this year I think it is inaccurate to put his issues just on others

RBH

But Kyle isn't out there not seeing defenders in throwing lanes. Especially when they have leads. You can go look at my posts. I have always thought he was underrated, especially among people around here. But this year I think it is inaccurate to put his issues just on others

I've been saying the same. Shanahan certainly gets some blame, but Ryan is the one who's making these dumb decisions ultimately over the past couple of months. It's honestly a bit worrying to me.

KingBroly

Banned

The question was what happened to Matt Ryan? I said Shanahan. His whole scheme fucks with your head.

Kave don't even turn on that bullshit game against the Seahawks, yall are gonna get blown the fuck out anyway.

Just watch our boy Derek Anderson do big thangs in the fourth quarter of this meaningless game.

Top Bottom