• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

squicken

They're calling QB runs with EJ on 3rd and 3, 3 man routes on the outside, we can't block up front, but this wildcat shit and EJ running, flat out garbage. They should fire this staff, clearly a mistake at this point.

No argument. When you miss you miss. Don't compound the problem by wasting another year. Rex can go be a DC somewhere and that will offset the salary

Rex made the Bills' defense worse somehow.

Safe to say it's his last HC job.

Another touchdown Cam would have if Ginn could catch when he's open. I think that puts the total at 6 for the year.

I saw SW in a new theater that has leather recliners in it. Never going to a different cinema again.

Movie Tavern here in Georgia is pretty nice. Leather recliners + waiters bringing food and drinks to your seat.

http://www.movietavern.com/locations/
Yep me too. Cinebistro here in the Raleigh area. This is like the 4th or 5th movie we've seen there since they opened a few months ago. Little heavier on the wallet but the experience is worth it.

Star Wars was legit. Not sure I'd go 11/10 like bionic but 9/10 for sure.

RBH

odellfight.0.gif

Yep me too. Cinebistro here in the Raleigh area. This is like the 4th or 5th movie we've seen there since they opened a few months ago. Little heavier on the wallet but the experience is worth it.

Star Wars was legit. Not sure I'd go 11/10 like bionic but 9/10 for sure.

Yeah the theater I ended up seeing had reserved seating and I was surprised to see the reclining leathers. The entire back half of the theater sold out and I was worried I wouldn't get much from three rows from the screen but the seats made it a great experience.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT
FUCK ALL.

Griffin. I just want you to know. You are a disappointment.

Top Bottom