• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Don't forget to post the Beckham gif please. Whatever y'all are talking about.

LJ11

Just as bad as intentionally going after someone's legs when he isn't looking, just a cheap shot all the way, pathetic.

Beckham is such a bitch. Forgot who said it about him earlier this year about how he acts like a bratty little brother when you get in his face. This is perfect example of it.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/1...m-jr-threw-multiple-punches-is-a-prima-donna/

Here it is

“I don’t know what’s up with him," Gilmore said. "He acts like nobody’s supposed to hit him and you’re supposed to let him catch the ball. He’s weird. He gets mad when you play physical with him. He’s weird.

“He’s different. It’s kind of like you’re playing your little brother and he gets mad at you for being too physical with him — throwing a tantrum. I’m like, ‘Man, we’re playing football. It’s a physical game. ... He’s a prima donna. He feels like he’s on top of the world and nobody’s supposed to do anything to him."

His tantrums are making a recipe for how to beat him ... just pick on him and get in his head and he ends up hurting his team as much as helping.

This is amazing. Haven't seen shit like this in a few years.

BCDYv.gif

Narag

Beckham is such a bitch. Forgot who said it about him earlier this year about how he acts like a bratty little brother when you get in his face. This is perfect example of it.

That happened after the Bills game iirc where there was a lot of the same stuff being talked about after.

Top Bottom