• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 15 |OT| - A Fraud’s Misses

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
"Damn! What the fuck you looking at?!" - Hopkins
Just watched the play a couple of times. Defender was DRAPED on Hopkins.

L6h9N2T.gif

MRSA

Banned
Was watching football with one of the cardiologist, he mentioned to me that he's a Pats fan, I told him to leave.

Fuck the Pats

tmdorsey

But Kyle isn't out there not seeing defenders in throwing lanes. Especially when they have leads. You can go look at my posts. I have always thought he was underrated, especially among people around here. But this year I think it is inaccurate to put his issues just on others

It's not just Shanahan, but he's a major part of it. He's asking Ryan to do things he simple can't do. Which is resulting in Ryan having trouble getting comfortable and in a good rhythm. Ryan definitely shares some of the blame though

I've been saying the same. Shanahan certainly gets some blame, but Ryan is the one who's making these dumb decisions ultimately over the past couple of months. It's honestly a bit worrying to me.

He's been getting progressively worse with decision making over the past couple years. I think about that pass he made right to the Lions defender in the London game last year. But to everyone I talk to in real life all I get is "Kyle Shanahan! Kyle shanahan!"

LJ11

Insane. Cousins making bank playing against this shit show D.

Edit:You can get inside OBJ's head pretty easily, second game he's acted this way. Needs to toughen up, stay focused.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Go for it or else.
No riot today!!!
Blue you did it! You camee through. I'm so proud of you.
Get dem chains!

Top Bottom