• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

JABEE

By a safety who fell down and a linebacker 50 yards down the field.....
YMQiXNT.png

What happened to the Panthers' D? Were really strong early on but now they seem kinda vulnerable?

No one talks about it because they just look at the names (Kuechly, Davis, Norman, Short, etc. etc.) but this is the worst Panthers' defense since 2012.

They're good not great against the run, only really good against the pass if they can get a pass rush (today they can't), and give up A LOT of yards. Their only saving grace is that they force takeaways and they're still pretty good in the red zone.

But them not being able to get a pass rush will doom this season. Give them time and Wilson, Palmer, and Rodgers will pick this secondary apart, Norman included.

squicken

Good for Pettine. Go for the win! Don't try and massage the loss

e: Thanks, Grover and Crisco. Always thought Coleman was a product of players around him. I guess I am surprised by the pass rush demise

rando14

My boy Crow having a great game!!

EDIT: Another near-pick for Cam

Kinda curious about Adjusted INTs for this year for a lot of QB's (Russ included)

I own Rocket league but never played it, it can be a trio of suck

Sounds like we should name our team "Cleveland's Hope"

animorphs387 is my PSN

Animorphs.. That's a flashback.

Mine is itsthatguy92

I own Rocket league but never played it, it can be a trio of suck

You should add me BG because..

http://youtu.be/8gOWzs5-uEA

Can I join you guys too?

tontaku22 is my psn.

All we need is Gobias and we are set.. Get in here Gobias.

Top Bottom