• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

CXQu6nlWEAAjOK-.jpg

Just watched the flip, the ref said "You wanna kick?" and Slater said, "we wanna kick..., hey wait a minute..."

Ref said it first, Slater said it second. Sounds like Slater got a bit mind fucked.

Steelers defense falling apart late in the season. They let Ryan Mallet dink them to death.

Ravens may as well cut Flacco, Mallett plays the same game and is 19 million per season cheaper.

squicken

Why did the ref ask him that way? Bizarre. Works well for anyway to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs. They are the only team that can beat the Pats in NE

Flakster99

It seemed clear to me that Slater wanted to choose the side and was shocked when they asked the Jets which side they wanted to receive it.

That's how I saw it, shame the Refs couldn't. Still an extremely dumb move by his part. Easiest decision all day and he fucked it up. lol

Also, why the heck would the ref say "Do you want to kick?". The ref should have asked "Do you want to receive?"

Dragon

Banned
Not even a little. I personally would rather face the Jets than the Steelers. Some may disagree with me though.

Better team won tonight though. pats played bad.

I don't think any sane person would want to face the Steelers.

Oh wow! How did that season end? Must have been historic!

If you're even 50% happy about the whole "only team to go undefeated" thing still applying, you need to take a step away :)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
As much as I hate the Patriots, the refs need to give the team multiple chances to clarify their decision.

Steelers will make the playoffs

Come on. Week 17. Jets/Bills. Rex on the team that has nothing to lose, against the team that canned him exactly a year ago and needs a win to get in playoffs. We all know how this ends

harSon

Banned
Steelers defense falling apart late in the season. They let Ryan Mallet dink them to death.

Ravens may as well cut Flacco, Mallett plays the same game and is 19 million per season cheaper.

While you can't coach tackling, a lot of our struggles on defense have to be pinned on Butler. Playing far off a receiver simply does not work in the NFL. It just doesn't. I don't know how many times you have to be picked apart by QBs, both elite and fucking horse shit, to realize this.

Top Bottom