• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

chadskin

ZhCTyRE.jpg

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Jets are garbage and yet they always seem to beat the Pats by a tiny amount. What's the deal with that?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lol uhh both starting safeties, top 2 starting WR out, amongst a litany of inactive. Did anybody actually expect the pats to win? I'll take an OT loss for sure, could've been way worse.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
KC won, Bal won, if Cin wins tomorrow night at Den), then #Texans win the AFC south.

So denver wins

Every time I've relied on cincy to win they lose. Hmm but now that I think about it this season has had a lot of those "never wins" actually win this year.

Pats lose in OT without Brady getting a shot, time for the New England cocking sucking national media to bring up Over Time rules again..

Duxxy3

Jets are garbage and yet they always seem to beat the Pats by a tiny amount. What's the deal with that?

Pats didn't have much to play for and have an enormous amount of injuries on both sides of the ball.

They were just playing to get through the game.

Top Bottom