• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

dumbest play of the week

kneel down instead of spike by kirk cousins

or winning the OT coin toss an electing to kick
captain kirks was on purpose cause he's that good

FaUQLE1.jpg

squicken

PatMcManamon ‏@PatMcManamon
Manziel had more yards passing than Alex Smith (136-125) and more yards rushing (108-54). #Browns #Chiefs

Alex should have torched the Browns today. But I guess lots of things were weird today league-wide. Stress and pressure are not performance enhancers

@AbramsonPBP 2m2 minutes ago

Tough scene in locker room. Jamil Douglas in tears. Teammates telling him to cool off before he talks to media.

Poor dude, all joking aside must feel terrible to cost team a chance at the win, especially since he's in as a back up.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Bengals gonna blowit on purpose because fuck Houston
Go Denver. We can beat the Jags, don't need any help.

Oh god. Mallet is doing a post game talk. I want to barf. Ravens fans beware, this is how it started for us.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I am a Jet fan living in MA, can't wait to hear the pats fans in the office blame the ref for Slater being a dumbass.

If the Jets make that mistake everyone laughs and calls them the JEST. Love it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
hahahaha what the fuck??? that is on both the ref and slater

That's not how that exchange happened. For one, Slater's electing to kick was extremely clear and audible on the mic, and there were a whole ton of lines in the middle there between the ref and the Jets about how the Patriots elected to kick, which way the Jets wanted to receive, and which direction both teams should stand that have been left out of that transcription for some reason.

Only then did Slater say "hey we won, don't we get to choose?"

kmag

As much as I hate the Patriots, the refs need to give the team multiple chances to clarify their decision.

He's meant to ask neutral questions "What do you want to do?" or "Do you wish to receive or defer?" Instead he asked a leading question which confused the Patriots player.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Pats got closer than they deserved but wtf at the coin toss.

So bizarre...

Sucks to lose that way but jets Played better. Defense dominated the oline and offense only got stopped in the 4th quarter.

Duxxy3

He's meant to ask neutral questions "What do you want to do?" or "Do you wish to receive or defer?" Instead he asked a leading question which confused the Patriots player.

Too bad because the refs had been great up until then. The refs should have asked for clarification.

EthanC

Banned
Can't imagine being a Dolphins fan. Their Super Bowl every year is when the last unbeaten team loses. It's both hilarious and sad.

Can't imagine being a Dolphins fan. Their Super Bowl every year is when the last unbeaten team loses. It's both hilarious and sad.

Its not that bad. We get to stop caring by December!

You should try it sometime, it feels nice to just watch football without worrying.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Pats lose in OT without Brady getting a shot, time for the New England cocking sucking national media to bring up Over Time rules again..
Even though it benefitted the Jets today, I do think the rules should be changed so both teams get the ball regardless of the outcome of the first drive.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Added a few of ya and I think accepted Godslay but it says I didn't, so I'll check again later.

Just bought Rocket League and Dragon Age Inquisition, downloading Rocket League now.

While you can't coach tackling, a lot of our struggles on defense have to be pinned on Butler. Playing far off a receiver simply does not work in the NFL. It just doesn't. I don't know how many times you have to be picked apart by QBs, both elite and fucking horse shit, to realize this.

It's not Butler's fault. He had to work with what he was given on defense, which isn't much. Frankly i'm surprised they performed this well this season.

There is no depth behind Tuitt and Heyward - the team gets gashed when Cam Thomas and McCullers have spot duty. Shazier blew too many calls at inopportunes time. Deebo started strong then fell off a cliff, Jarvis is a run defender only. Dupree had rookie pains galore. Then there's the corner play.

I was hoping that last week was an anomaly but if you can't get pressure on a QB with the team for 12 days and 80 percent of the starting o-line on IR there's not much your DC can do.

Even that said they held the Ratbirds to 20 points.

Top Bottom