• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Dragon

Banned
There is no bigger fraud in NFL history than Bill Belichick. What's so damn sad is that people think Brady owes his success to this joker when its the other way around.

I think about this all the time too. Then I go on living my life.

Not at all.

Dude is basically the Chip Kelly of defense.

He owes his career and reputation as a 'defensive genius' to LT, Bill Parcell's drafting, and Brady.

Just so I have this straight. You're putting Bill Belichick on the same level as Chip Kelly? I just want to be clear here. You actually typed those words and meant them. And this wasn't a brain aneurysm or anything?

JABEE

C5KjVya.jpg

ampere

Belichick isn't going to air dirty laundry on his own. If Slater is responsible for the fuckup they deal with it behind closed doors

Belichick isn't lil Gruden

I think about this all the time too. Then I go on living my life.

Just so I have this straight. You're putting Bill Belichick on the same level as Chip Kelly? I just want to be clear here. You actually typed those words and meant them. And this wasn't a brain aneurysm or anything?

In terms of letting his ego get in the way and making terrible personnel decisions, he absolutely is the defensive equivalent of Chip Kelly.

For an alleged defensive mastermind his defenses have been utter horses*** for the past 7 years or so. Last season they were decent because they had Revis. Other than that they've been terrible for a long time.

He first earned his reputation for being a defensive 'genius' because he was the DC for the Giants during their two SB runs in the late 80s, but those defenses were dominant because of LT, not the coaching.

Likewise, those Pats defenses during their dynasty run consisted mostly of players he inherited from the previous regime. The Pats haven't fielded a defense remotely close to as dominant since those players retired or all left in FA. All while Belichick has had full power over personnel decision-making the entire time.

If it weren't for Brady carrying the team for the past decade and a half Belichick would have been exposed for the fraud he is a long time ago.

In terms of letting his ego get in the way and making terrible personnel decisions, he absolutely is the defensive equivalent of Chip Kelly.

For an alleged defensive mastermind his defenses have been utter horses*** for the past 7 years or so. Last season they were decent because they had Revis. Other than that they've been terrible for a long time.

He first earned his reputation for being a defensive 'genius' because he was the DC for the Giants during their two SB runs in the late 80s, but those defenses were dominant because of LT, not the coaching.

Likewise, those Pats defenses during their dynasty run consisted mostly of players he inherited from the previous regime. The Pats haven't fielded a defense remotely close to as dominant since those players retired or all left in FA. All while Belichick has had full power over personnel decision-making the entire time.

If it weren't for Brady carrying the team for the past decade and a half Belichick would have been exposed for the fraud he is a long time ago.
Stahp.

Top Bottom