• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

I thought you wanted salt? Consider yourself lucky I'm just a fan!

My QB's taken enough shots today for me to feel fine about sending in the goon

You sound tough. I guess I'll count my lucky stars that you couldn't make it in the NFL and cripple people because you can't take a loss.

So guys, if you were the GM of the packers, what would you do this upcoming offseason?
O-line, TE, WR, ILB.

Lot of needs, but the O-line is the most egregious given that you have the franchise running for his life every play back there.

You sound tough. I guess I'll count my lucky stars that you couldn't make it in the NFL and cripple people because you can't take a loss.
I'm not tough, just mean. The worst case scenario!

Texans will win the Super Bowl.
C2g8Daf.gif

rando14

Whoa I think that's a fumble

In which case, congrats on the win Bobab, Squicken. We haven't had our ass kicked in a really long time lol

eznark

Banned
No problem with challenging that safety. For all we know there are financial incentives for the players and/or coaches involved.

All hands on deck for the vikes tonight

@TomPelissero: Meanwhile, #Vikings defense back to full strength with Anthony Barr, Harrison Smith, Linval Joseph active. So is Adrian Peterson as expected

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Is it just me or are Seattle fans always really salty? They seem to complain more then the fans of most other teams.

Top Bottom