• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Velcro Fly

Got to watch the Packers and then the Giants today

Shit performances by both. Although the Giants were downright humiliated today by the Vikings

Lawrence Tynes ‏@lt4kicks 2m2 minutes ago
Since Dave Gettleman left to @Panthers the @Giants have been a mess personnel wise. He's won 5 rings as a personnel man now he's a GM.

Since Dave Gettleman left to @Panthers the @Giants have been a mess personnel wise. He's won 5 rings as a personnel man now he's a GM.

He's not wrong. Getts was the man that oversaw free agency for the Giants amongst other things. We've felt that loss.

Tonight put a very ugly bow on the Coughlin era. I hate to see the old man go out like that but it would take a miracle for him to survive.

MechDX

I still don't see the Vikes as likely to win.

They are a young team that gets psyched out before they even start the game. Hopefully they got the jitters beaten out of them in the last game.

600x439

Draxal

He's not wrong. Getts was the man that oversaw free agency for the Giants amongst other things. We've felt that loss.

Tonight put a very ugly bow on the Coughlin era. I hate to see the old man go out like that but it would take a miracle for him to survive.

I really hate this as I don't blame Coughlin for the mess we're in, the roster is putrid.

So how ugly will black Monday be?

Campbell
Mularkey
Pagano
Bradley?
Pettine?
McCoy?
Kelly?
Coughlin
Payton?
Caldwell?
Tomsula
Fisher?

Hard to believe that many could be fired, but it's possible.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So how ugly will black Monday be?

Campbell
Mularkey
Pagano
Bradley?
Pettine?
McCoy?
Kelly?
Coughlin
Payton?
Caldwell?
Tomsula
Fisher?

Hard to believe that many could be fired, but it's possible.

Like four of those guys would get instantly hired by one of the other teams ironically.

The rest....eh. Coordinator positions most likely.

Striker

His past two drafts have been fairly good but overall he has had too many busts, guys not getting second contracts, and FA additions that simply have not paid off.

Like tonight shows how terrible the threats at WR/TE are without OBJ. He ignores linebackers like a plague. The roster has some good players but mostly all lie within the offense.

Fisher might have his best record so far as a Rams coach, why would he get fired?
lol

I just realized that Keenum will probably be the starter next year.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

No clue how that was confusing

Random guy says Watt is a try hard

Watt lends support to that idea by making a bullshit response about being famous and successful while putting the random guy down.

It was the kind of response you'd expect a "try hard" to say

Watt is all about his brand and pushing it. Whether or not that's a bad thing y'all can decide.

Top Bottom